CHAPTER 1.3

Few months have already passed since since Rhys left for capital. From what I heard from Aeron. Rhys had started dating Cassius.

I didn't stop him from dating Cassius because I wanted it to be a lesson for Rhys.

Now, I am also leaving for capital because I will have to attend a ball for my 18th birthday.

Whenever, children of noble families reached age of 18. A ball would be hosted in their honour.

It was at this ball that org fell in love with Cassius.

From what Cyrus told me Cassius would be making out at ball with one of his many partners.

What I wanna know is that how will Rhys react when he will see that his one and only lover is being intimate with a stranger in public.

Lorcan looked outside of the carriage, he was sitting in.

This carriage was magnificent and beautiful. Yet comfortable on the inside.

There was a pattern engraved on that beautiful horse drawn carriage, which was golden in colour. The horses were white in colour. The symbol was of purple colour. There was 'N' written in a beautiful golden coloured diamond. N was written with actual diamonds

 N was written with actual diamonds

This N but inside a diamond shape

The carriage was noble and represented nobility of Nigelia duchy.

There were total of 4 carriages that were on this road. But other carriages looked casual.

When onlookers saw these carriages passing. They all bowed their heads as to bid farewell to their lord.

Lorcan hasn't been free in this past few months. When he looked into the condition of duchy. He realized that there were many issues in the management that were caused by lack of experience. But as plot has described. Lorcan really did well in the management of territory. Albeit to that he was still inexperienced which could cause issue in long run.

After solving those issues, he started investigating the cause of org's parents death. Lorcan believed that their accident was not so much of a coincidence.

He didn't really learned much yet. But the more he investigated, more sure he was that their death was not just an accident.

............................................................

Few days had passed, now Lorcan is at capital. He met up with Rhys and Aeron and asked them about their studies.

He also sparred with them for a bit and he could obviously see improvements.

He spend his days relaxing and before he knew it, it was already the day of ball.

Ball was to be held in royal palace. Where he will come of age and make a pledge.