CHAPTER 2.2

*well initially, i was gonna update 1 chp a week but i guess for now i'll upload 1 chp a day. So enjoy*

Lu bai suddenly felt that he was on a roller coaster. His emotions were all over the place. He couldn't control himself anymore and ended up tearing up.

"M-mom, dad, I-I miss u- u guys a lot" Shi yan said in a muffled voice and fell asleep.

He was deeply affected by org owners emotions.

But unknown to him the whole Lu family had heard him. It was actually just a coincidence.

Shi yan's room was the outermost room in the hallway.

Right beside him is Father Lu's room and then Lu mei and then lu yan.

Shi yan would always be the first one to go to sleep after dinner.

Today, Lu family just happened to be passing from here. Even though Shi yan wasn't loud but in a quiet house the voice seemed to have an echo.

Everyone froze upon hearing it.

Father Lu moved forward and opened the door of Shi yan's room and saw that in that room a young boy with black hairs lying on the bed.

Lu Yan and Lu mei were right behind Father Lu.

They could still see Shi yan's tears. He seemed to be crying in his dream. Perhaps he had a dream about his family.

A gloom suddenly appeared on their faces.

They only stood there for a moment and then left.

............................................................

Next morning shi yan woke up. His eyes were swollen.

"Cyrus, help me with my eyes"

"It will cost 500E.P"

"Deduct them"

Deducting 500E.P

Making the eyes look their normal appearance.

Shi yan looked in the mirror and saw that he really looked normal now. There was no trace of him crying last night.

"At what point are we?" Shi yan asked

"Only few months are left in that incident" Cyrus replied.

"Alright, now tell me why did Shi yan suddenly felt ill when the dungeon was about to break and how was he the first person to notice the dungeon outbreak." Shi yan inquired

"As expected, you guessed it. The truth is Shi yan awakened his power at the age of 9. But his subconscious mind rejected the powers so he was never able to use them." Cyrus replied.

"Show me what I have to change out of the plot."

Showing mission objective

'Change Shi yan's fate of dying
Stop Lu mei from awakening her powers.
Help Lu mei graduate from school'

"These are priority missions rest will be revealed as plot progresses" cyrus said

"Alright" Shi yan said.

He had already taken shower. When he was talking to Cyrus.

Shi yan looked at himself in the mirror. He could see that there was a hideous scar on Shi yan's back . This scar was probably from when he was 9.