CHAPTER 1.2

"Would you like to receive this world's emotions?", Cyrus asked.

"No need, this world's org's emotions are a mess. Its better to not to receive them, either way org was mostly expressionless so it won't be an issue", Lorcan said.

Lorcan got up from the bed he was lying on.

Someone knocked on the door from outside

"Come in" Lorcan said.

"Greetings to my lord and hope you have an excellent and brilliant day"

An old man came in and said.

Lorcan nodded his head.

This old man is the butler of Nigel family. He has been here in this duchy since the time of his grand parents. Thus, even Lorcan and his younger brother treated him with respect.

Butler Mitchell motioned the maids behind him who were bowing to get the water for showering and clothes.

While he served him some Iced Latte. It has been Lorcan's habbit to drink Iced Latte right after waking up.

Lorcan drank Latte. Got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast.
............................................................

Rhys was already sitting there. When he saw that his older brother like always moved downstairs expressionlessly.

He gave a formal greeting and started eating.

After both of them were done eating. Rhys unlike usual didn't get up from his seat but instead looked at his brother.

Lorcan looked at him. When he saw his brother didn't say anything, he wanted to get up then he suddenly heard a voice.

"Brother, I want to go to capital, Can I?"

Lorcan frowned slightly because from org's memories he
remembered that at this moment these two brothers started falling apart even more.

Org rejected his request without thinking twice. He deemed it unnecessary to go for any reason. He was also worried because Rhys is just 16 right now and don't know his way around the world but current Lorcan knows that Rhys is a very smart person. If these two siblings hadn't fought each other because of a man none of them would have fallen to the point of misery.

Even though Rhys life might seems like happy one in the end. I mean he got the man and territory even the king was his puppet ruler. But his despair of killing his only blood relative his brother ate him up from inside. He realized that he had his brother killed for someone so trashy. He should have saved his brother and stand for him.

Especially when he remembered how his brother used to be before their parents death.

So, in the end he ended up killing himself and Cassius.

Lorcan believe that there is no need to take revenge on this miserable and pitiful soul. After all he himself was a victim himself. He will just let nature take its course.

If he goes to the capital will he meet up with the 2nd Prince and fall for him. If he do then what will happen in the future.

Returning to matter in hand...

Lorcan asked "why do you want to go?"

Rhys replied "brother, I have always wanted to go and study at Crubbon Academy."

"Very well" Lorcan replied.

"Really!" Rhys eyes widened when he heard it he was really happy to hear that.

Rhys was almost ready to be rejected. But then his brother agreed.

"But you must take care of yourself well. Aeron will go with you. Never go anywhere alone. Always bring him with you. Inform me whenever something happens." Lorcan said expressionlessly.

Originally, Rhys who was just 16 believed that his opinion didn't even mattered to his brother. Thus, he started growing distant and rebellious.

"Brother I would also like to ask to to keep my identity a secret and get me an identity of a ruined noble"

"Alright"

Lorcan understood why would he say that after all people would start flocking around him if they learned he is the younger brother of duke of Nigela. They will only get close to him for his power. Nothing more nothing less.

Lorcan helped Rhys settle his identity and also arranged for him to leave for the capital
Since Rhys didn't want to reveal his identity. Then that means that Rhys had to live in a dorm.

So Lorcan also arranged for that.

From what Lorcan investigated 2nd prince who is already on crooked path is also studying there.

Things might turn interesting now that Rhys is meeting the prince first.

Few months later Rhys left for the academy. Though there was still plenty of time left in the start of semester but he wanted to get familiar with the capital so he left early.

 Though there was still plenty of time left in the start of semester but he wanted to get familiar with the capital so he left early

Rhys Nigel
young master of Nigela duchy
Swordsman
16 (currently)
Pic is from when he is 20