CHAPTER 3.15

*I am back with a new chapter. I am still on my break ok. Just so u know its a bonus chapter, cuz I won a silver medal in a culinary championship, I still can't believe it. Well, just to tell you guys that I will take another week's break but don't worry, I will update three chapters today to make it up to you guys.

I wanted to take a good rest in this vacation but due to this competition, I couldn't even breath. Then my cousin got engaged. Ugh it was so much work. So, now I will rest for another week then start updating regularly

Bye bye.*

...............................................................

Former Emperor was waiting for both of them, he looked at the palanquin that was coming towards his palace.

Then, he got up and welcomed both shin Zhou and Jing yan

Jing yan entered the courtyard and greeted "Father"

Shin zhou came forward and also said "Father"

Both of them were neither humble nor arrogant in their attitude in greeting the former emperor.

Then the tea serving ceremony started.

Shin zhou and jing yan served the tea to their father.

He accepted the tea.

Then all three of them had breakfast together and chatted for a bit.

Mostly it was former emperor and shin zhou talking while jing yan would say a few words now and then showing that he was not completely uninterested in their conversation.

After the breakfast, Shin zhou and jing yan stayed with emperor and chatted for a bit.

Later on both of them strolled around for a bit and before they knew it, it was already noon.

Both of them had lunch.

Jing yan practiced sword while Shin zhou accompanied him.

Jing yan then went to shower.

He was still accompanied by Shin zhou.

Though this time, Shin zhou was quite resistant. He was shy too.

And as expected he shouldn't have accompanied this little beast.

Why is he this big, Damn it!

He also don't know when to stop.

Shin zhou was aggrieved.

They have inly done it twice and both times poor Shin Zhou was exhausted.

By the time they were done 'showering' it was already night time.

Shin Zhou was so tired that he directly fell asleep.

Jing yan accompanied Shin zhou and hugged while he fell asleep.

By the time he woke up, it was already noon.

Shin zhou looked around and didn't see anyone.

He got up but felt that his body was a bit heavy.

Soon Jing yan entered the room.

"Don't get up, just lie down"

After a pause he continued

"You are sick......"

"Ah......" Shin zhou was surprised.

"How do you feel?" Jing yan asked he looked embarrassed.

Anyone could see that he felt guilty after all it was him who was like a beast yesterday.

Even though Shin zhou wanted to rest. He still wanted to keep going on and doing it. So, naturally he felt guilty.

"Its ok. I am fine. Though my body feels slightly heavy. Everything else is fine."

Shin zhou replied

"Hmm" Jing yan nodded and placed his hand on Shin Zhou's Forehead.

It was burning up.....

He called a maid and instructed her to get the medicine that was prescribed by the royal physician.

The maid hurriedly bowed and left to get the medicine.

Soon she came back with medicine.

The medicine looked bitter so Shin Zhou didn't want to drink it.

In the end Jing yan firmly and patiently let Shin Zhou take his medicine.

Shin zhou drank the medicine and fell asleep again.

Shin Zhou was probably uncomfortable because of high fever.

He kept murmuring something.

The voice was faint and difficult to comprehend. But for a martial artist like jing yan.

Hearing these murmurs wasn't that difficult.

"Concubine mother, concubine mother......." Shin zhou krpt murmuring concubine mother in his sleep.

Jing yan looked at the young man and felt distress.

He directly hugged the young man and remembered what he read this morning and called out.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: What do u think he read, what do u think he called out, what could have happened to Shin Zhou's concubine mother, Is she alive or dead? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Well who knows let's just wait for the next update......