CHAPTER 3.7

(CONTENT WARNING: SEVERE CHILD ABUSE, VULGAR LANGUAGE, ATTEMPTED RAPE AND TRAUMA)

*If you are uncomfortable with above mentioned things stop reading at content warning. I'll add a summary at the end of chapter*

*Emperor's pov*

"What is that incident that you speak of?", I asked.

General Han poured another cup of tea and drank it. It was already his 5th cup.

Anyone could see that he wasn't really willing to speak of that incident.

Then finally, he mustered up the courage to speak

All this time General Hans voice was slightly shaky but now his voice was completely hoarse

"Few months passed by and I was summoned by his majesty. I was just passing through when I heard 1st prince saying such shameless and vulgar words to someone"

General quietened again. He closed his eyes and clenched his fist.

In his mind that scene was repeating. When he was just passing through yet he heard those vulgar words

(CONTENT WARNING)

' you slut, seriously you have such a bewitching face that if you weren't my brother, I would have already fucked you broken.

But no worries, all the men I brought here for you have experience in handling a slut like you.

They even have experience in training sex slaves.

Soon, you will be such a good slut that you will be asking for more, don't worry, I will make sure that your body breaks today. You bitch.

Now be a good bitch and show ur pussy so that we can give u a good fucking'

" I thought that his highness the first prince have brought slaves, I was just gonna ignore him and leave when I heard another voice calling for help. It was second Prince's voice"

"First prince had planned to make 2nd prince be raped by several men. Thankfully, I got there in time or else......"

General Han closed his eyes again

My eyes were red. I almost couldn't believe my own ears because of my own selfishness my son suffered so much I couldn't even protect him to the point that he was almost raped within my own palace.

General Han opened his eyes and started speaking again

"I rushed to the chambers through which voice was coming from in that room there were 1st and 3rd princes and over 7 men. They were surprised to see me"

"First prince was about to say something, yet I drew my sword and slashed the person on top of 2nd prince"

"2nd princes outer robes were torn apart. He was only wearing a pair of thin inner robes. There were whip marks on his back. Blood was oozing out of them"

"As if seeing me had given him a hope. He screamed out for help. I walked over to him and carried him. He couldn't take it any longer and collapsed. I directly left the palace with him"

He paused, then spoke again, this time there was a hint of contempt in his voice.

"Initially, I wanted to go to his majesty but then I remembered that his royal highness the second prince is a taboo for u."

"so, I took him back to my mansion in my carriage. I summon a doctor. He said that his highness body was severely malnourished, he had many severe wounds that had been inflamed."

"It took him over three months to be able to walk. I asked him if he still wanted to got to battlefield. He nodded and said that he did"

"That day, I let him leave for the battlefield along with my son who was around the same age. His royal highness hid his identity and got enlisted in ranks"

"He had a severe trauma after everything, I haven't seen him smile or laugh after that incident, for a long time he couldn't even sleep, He would start shaking violently if someone touched him. He was depressed too."

"The condition he was in, I was worried that he might commit suicide but thankfully he didn't."

"I believe that ur majesty needs time. I'll take my leave then"

General Han said that and left. I tried to get up but my legs gave out and I fell down.

Tears streamed out of my eyes. I couldn't believe what I heard. My son, he, he went through so much......

To be continued........

(SUMMARY: Second prince was almost rapes by over 7 men, all thanks to 1st and 3rd prince. He also had severe injuries that were inflamed. Cuz of that General Han directly took him out of the palace and sent him to military with Han wu. Jing yan developed a severe trauma cuz of that depression, insomnia, not letting anyone touch you etc)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you like this chapter and also I wanna know how many people are reading this story so if you dont mind then just vote or leave a comment.