CHAPTER 3.11

It has been a week since, Jing yan's fever.

Emperor has been visiting him everyday.

He didn't even let him work.

It was first time. Jing yan received this kind of care. It felt weird. But its good....

He liked it a lot.

Emperor was happy to spoil his son too.

After another week, Jing yan insisted on continuing his work and then with royal physician's approval. He started doing his work as crown prince.

By this time, Jing yan's men had already investigated all ministers.

Jing yan looked through these files.

1st and 3rd prince's files were also there.

From bribe to murder, they had done everything.

Jing yan chose all the ministers that were under 1st and 3rd prince.

Rest of ministers would be handled later.

But right now, his revenge was most important to him.

He realized that out of all ministers. 1st prince's grand father. Minister Pang was the one at top of all the hierarchy formed.

He wanted to support 1st prince to throne.

So, he had created the biggest network. Most of these corrupted ministers were under him.

So, if I want to uproot all these corrupted people.

Then I'll have to kill the root of these problem and that is Minister pang.

Now, all that Jing yan needed to do was to put the bait for Minister Pang.

..........................................................

"Ask his majesty for an audience in private"

Jing yan stood in front of the emperor's palace and said to a servant.

"Yes, your royal highness."

Servant hurriedly bowed his head and left to look for the emperor.

The emperor allowed him entrance.

In this past month, two has gotten quite close.

"A-yan, you are here. Come and have a seat."

As soon as Jing Yan entered the room. Emperor said, smiling and looking at him.

Jing yan nodded and sat in front of the emperor.

Emperor had exempt Jing yan from all official greeting in private.

A maid came forward and poured tea for Jing Yan.

After the maid finished pouring the tea, Emperor ordered everyone to retreat.

Jing yan looked at the emperor. And then showed the documents he had brought with him.

It was a summary of all of minister's corruption. It also contained 2 princes corruption.

"I also have prove for it all. I can evict all these ministers today in the court."

Jing yan said as he saw emperor was reading those files.

"What about two princes, I am sure their punishment in your mind is not so simple."
Emperor said,

He actually wanted to ask Jing yan to forgive them, but looking back, he knew he didn't have the right so let him do whatever he wants to.

"I want to kill them, even if they live, I want to make their lives even worse then hell, I hope father emperor won't stand in my way"

Jing yan looked at the emperor.

Emperor's face had resistance but he didn't say a word.

.........................................................

Jing yan had already started going against minister pang.

Minister Pang as expected took the bait and ended up falling in his own schemes.

Now all that was left was just, 1st and 3rd prince. After minister pangs downfall handling other ministers was easy. And with Shan yu's genius brain, things were handled smoothly, within a year 2 princes had lost all of their backings.

...........................................................

"Aaaaah, p-please no more....Aaaaah"

A screaming voice came.

Upon closer inspection, it was 1st prince.

A week ago, Jing yan had 1st prince kidnapped on his way to another city.

Since then, 1st prince had been tortured by Jing yan.

For each person who was hurt by 1st prince. No matter who it was jing yan took revenge for all of them.

All lives that he destroyed......

Jing yan took out vengeance for all of them.

Now 1st prince couldn't hold on any longer.

His limbs were already torn apart. He lost all of his senses all he could feel now was pain.

3rd prince was in better condition then 1st prince. His legs were crippled and he was basically an eunuch now.

Now Jing yan was satisfied, he let both of them go.

But 1st prince wasn't able to survive for a long time. He passed away within a week after he was released.

Both princes mentality wasn't good.

Jing yan had spread the rumour within the masses that it was the soul of all the peoples who were wronged by both of them that came to take revenge.

3rd prince had to live rest of his life on a wheelchair from then on.

Soon, emperor who learned of his son's death also fell ill.

He didn't say anything as in regards to this punishment.

He just looked at his oldest sons body.

No one knew how emperor felt at this moment.

Perhaps he didn't know either.

Soon, empress dowager also passed away.....

Emperor abdicated from throne and also released both concubines from the harem.

Jing yan didn't say anything about concubines bullying him when he was young. He just let them leave as they wished.

The only reason why he took revenge on the princes was because of their victims.

Both princes had ruined so many lives that they no longer deserved to live.

Besides, having your own son to be crippled and dead in front of your eyes, it is probably the worst torture a mother could endure

Jing yan finally avenged all those innocent people who died for no reason and ascended the throne.

To be continued.......

Author's note: I didn't write in that much detail, but I still hope u guys liked it.