CHAPTER 2.5

But of course nothing was known by Lu ming.

He just noticed that his secretary's expression cracked but nothing more.

But still dear Mr secretary worked day and night and finally found the child's whereabouts within a week.

He found that the child was discharged from the hospital and since he didn't have any relatives he was send to an orphanage.

When Mr secretary learned about this, he immediately informed Lu ming about this matter.

Next day, Lu ming went ahead and adopted the child.

Lu ming looked at the child. The child had no resemblance to the child who was screaming and crying in the hospital.

He looked calm.

But Lu ming was sure that it was the same child.

Over the time the child got used to living with lu family.

He still didn't show any emotions but lu ming could tell that the child wasn't repulsive of them.

If shi yan didn't have a different surname then lu family wouldn't even remember that he was adopted.

Over the time, he gradually forgot all that.

But that night, when he was just passing through, he heard shi yan's crying voice. Even though he was sobbing quietly. But it still caused Lu ming to remember those heart wrenching cries of that child.

He walked in, he didn't know what he will say to him, he didn't know how to comfort the child, but he still walked in.

His feet just moved on it's own.

When he moved inside, he saw that the child was crying in its sleep. He looked at the child for a moment, who for the first time kept looking like that child in the hospital.

That night Lu ming had a sleepless night.

Next morning, he noticed that the child seemed to be acting normal.

Except of the fact that he didn't go for a morning run like he usually do.

But he didn't mention it and thankfully xiao yan or xiao mei also didn't mention it.

But that night affected Lu ming a lot. He started paying attention to Shi yan a lot more. He even started paying attention to his small Habits. Like it was only recently that he realized that Shi yan liked to drink Latte.

But then suddenly, he got a call that his kids were caught up in sudden dungeon outbreak. He almost couldn't believe what he just heard.

It was like a stone was put up on his heart.

He didn't know what to do.

He felt that his surroundings were suddenly numb.

He felt that as if, as if, the world was coming to end for him.

He staggered and dragged himself to his car.

He hurriedly drove to the hospital.

He don't know how he got there.

When he saw two of his kids. He felt like at least his soul was in his body.

Then he noticed that his oldest son Shi yan was nowhere in sight. He asked about Shi yan.

When he heard that Shi yan was out there all alone.

He wanted to go there right away.

But he knew, he couldn't do that. He needed to give hope to his other 2 childredn.

His other kids.....

They needed him...

Shi yan did too....

But right now, as a father all he could do was wait.

He waited and waited...

Shi yan returned.

He did......

But he was in coma...

He still chose to wait....

He called doctors from all over the world.....

But now a week had already passed but all he could do was wait.

To be continued....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, here's the end of Lu ming's pov. Hope u guys liked Lu ming's back story.

Don't worry, even if he has deep feelings for Shi yan but these feelings are just from a father's perspective. He won't be ml

No matter what....

In the next chp Shi yan will finally wake up. What do you think he will do. Will he chose to be a hunter or chose the same path as heroine. And hide his powers. Well that's what u have to know in the future