CHAPTER 3.1

*Jing yan is mc*

'My name is Jing yan. I will be 6y/o this year. I am the prince of Jing dynasty. My concubine mother passed away when I was really young.

My father didn't care about me and that's why he abandoned me. My father never visits me. Its to the point that he is a total stranger to me.

I was raised by my nanny. Nanny also had a son, who passed away when I was 3 because of an illness.

Nanny said that it was all my fault that her son died.

She said that first I killed my own mother and now her son too. I guess I am an evil star'

(A/n: A basic summary of mc's life till now)
............................................................

"You bastard, always being lazy. You seriously have no shame. Do u?" A hysterical voice screamed, listening to that voice Jing yan couldn't help but shudder.

Jing yan has a very high fever. Last night he kept crying because of the injuries he got because of his maids.

And now his fever was over 39° but he knew if he didn't get up and cleaned the corridor then he won't have be able to have anything for lunch.

A bucket of water was pouted over him and then came more abusive words

"You truly are a bastard, a mentally retarded one at that, can't you hear me screaming at you. Yet you are here lying around, doing nothing"

Jing yan was shivering. It was snowing outside yet that cruel woman poured cold water over an already sick child.

"What, still not getting up?"

Jing yan hurriedly got up.

Even though he didn't have any strength but he know that he would be beaten up if he delayed anymore.

It took Jing yan 3 hours to clean the courtyard. He didn't have any more strength and he was really cold. He couldn't see where he was going and he ended up walking in the wrong direction.

Jing yan finally couldn't walk any more and collapsed.

Jing yan didn't know how long had it been.

'So, is this it, Will I die now?'

'So, I was born to die like this, just a useless waste, an evil star. Is that all I am'

All of a sudden, when he thought that his soul would be sucked away, he heard a voice.

"Hey..........ou...........ght"

The voice sounded blurry, Jing yan knew that someone was there. Then he lost all consciousness.

............................................................

I am the fourth prince of the yon, Shin Zhou. I came with my envoys to Jing dynasty.

A banquet was held for our arrival.

I was so tired of all that formalities that I decided to come out to take a walk.

Then I saw a young boy who had collapsed on the ground. It was snowing, yet the boy had fallen here and nobody even noticed that he was here.

The boy just appeared to be around 4. He was really malnourished. He was probably a servant.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ran towards the boy.

The boy moved a bit.

I sighed in relief at least he was alive.

I moved forward and touched the boy's forehead. It was burning up. He probably had a very high fever.

I carried the boy in my arms (bridal style).

The boy groaned slightly.

I had the physician called. He was a private physician who had accompanied us from yon.

"Your highness, is something that matter. You had called me this urgently." A blonde man entered the room.

"Take a look at this child he seems to have a very high fever"

The man moved forward and checked the boys pulse.

He hurriedly had the servants bring over few medicines.

He told the maids to boil the medicines.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked.

"Your highness, this young boy is extremely malnourished, he also have several injuries all over his body. The boy also has a very severe fever. The boy is definitely mistreated and abused. I believe that if the boy hadn't received medical attention today. He probably wouldn't have been able to survive"

Soon the maids came with medicine. I fed medicine to the boy.

Soon his fever started to calm down.
.........................................................

Few hours had already passed since the Jing yan was fed medicine.

He suddenly woke up and found himself in an unfamiliar environment.

He was really scared.

His maids had repeatedly told him that he is an evil star. If he wander around then he will be executed. He didn't want to die yet.

He was just thinking that when he noticed that his body was also feeling light.

Soon a boy with blonde hairs entered the room. The boy looks like he was 10.

"Oh, so, you are awake" The boy spoke in a light voice. His voice was gentle as to not to startle the young man who just woke up.

Now that the boy was awake. Shin zhou could look at the boy. The boy had black hairs with black eyes. Nothing was special about this boy. He looked like a beggar who sneaked in here rather then a servant. He was wearing old clothes that were all torn up. In this cold weather wearing such clothes no wonder the boy was sick.

Shin zhou had someone fetch new clothes for Jing yan.

To be continued.....

Jing yan (young)6y/o2nd prince of jing dynastyCurrently being abused and mistreated

Jing yan (young)
6y/o
2nd prince of jing dynasty
Currently being abused and mistreated