CHAPTER 1.4

Rhys moved forward to punch Cassius but he was stopped by Lorcan who was right behind him.

Rhys controlled his anger. But there were tears in his eyes. He hugged his brother and started sobbing right on the spot.

Lorcan who was hugged out of nowhere stiffened. But he still didn't push Rhys away. Instead he patted the younger man on his back. Trying to coax him into calming down.

Rhys finally calmed down after half hour. Both of them had already moved to a private resting area.

Rhys eyes were swollen from crying.

In truth, this was Lorcan's aim all along. What do you think biggest grievance in a life of a teenager is? Its heart break and being confined.

If they are confined and are told to keep everything limited. Then they will definitely be rebellious.

And heart break, well at this age kids start learning what love is and are eager to experience it. So receiving such a heartbreak from someone whom you thought loved you is definitely agonizing. Especially, if its your first love.

Later on both of siblings greeted rest of royal family and left

Few days later, rumours of Rhys true identity were everywhere.

When Rhys returned to academy, first thing he did was to break up with Cassius.

He revealed Cassius' true nature in front of everyone at academy. And also showed how disgusted he was for ever having even slight bit of feelings for this guy.

Cassius acted like he didn't even care.

After this incident, the relationship between two brothers started to get better. Rhys realized that he should care for his brother more. He was always there for him. After their parent's death, he took care of him in every way possible, yet he never showed care for his brother.

Lorcan didn't want to take revenge on this young boy who hadn't really done something wrong.

In the beginning, his brother was a very distant person. So all he was ever craving for was love Later on he got this love from 2nd prince who was just a playboy.

So, in the end he lost his only blood relative, only person who claimed to love him.

He was left all alone. Even if he had forcibly tied 2nd prince to his side. It doesn't mean he had made him fall in love with him.

In the end he couldn't even bare it and chose suicide.

In current Lorcan's opinion no one except of Cassius was in wrong.
............................................................

His majesty the emperor invited Lorcan over for dinner to show his good will. Lorcan gladly accepted this invitation. During thus dinner time, Lorcan saw that 3rd prince kept looking in his direction.

3rd prince James was illegitimate son of the emperor. It is said that he was born from a one night stand between emperor and a maid. Maid dies while giving birth.

Anyone can imagine how harsh his life must have been. Considering how he was born out of a commoner. He wasn't respected by anyone and was abused since childhood. As he grew older. He put on a mask of being perfect son to protect himself.

He would act sweet, smart and witty. On the same time he would play dumb.

In the org after Rhys death when James got complete control over the throne. No one could go against him. He helped common people a lot. He also reduced the effects of hierarchy and brought equality over people. He became a ruler beloved by all his people

For centuries after his death. He was known as 'the wise ruler'

It is said that he never got married in his entire life.

And then there was first prince William. He was a kind and gentle soul. He was always dignified and wise.

First prince William was poisoned by 2nd prince Cassius. But of course with protagonist power. It was never found who exactly poisoned the 1st prince.

And of course after org's death, a rumour spread that org was the one to kill 1st prince.

1st prince of the empire
William

1st prince of the empireWilliam

3rd prince of the empire
James

2nd prince of the empireCassius

Cassius

Author's note: Thank you for reading this story. I will definitely try to update another chapter today. So stay tuned.