CHAPTER 1.6

Few months had already passed since the war. Thankfully not much harm was done.

But it is inevitable that destruction is brought by war. People loose their live. Some loose their loved ones, some loose their acquaintances and still war causes pain.

No war can bring happiness. Only destruction is brought by war. For the greed of those above those below suffer. Their suffering is written in their fate and it can't be undone.

...............................................................

Lorcan asked Cyrus "Cyrus, what is mission completion rate?"

Cyrus replied "Lu bai Its already 80%"

"Show me the changes I have made"

As soon as Lorcan said these a panel appeared in front of him nowhere

'Rhys joined academy
Rhys met Cassius earlier
Rhys saw true face of Cassius
Lorcan did not fall for Cassius
Lorcan developed a closer relationship with imperial family
James fell for Lorcan
William fell for Rhys
Lorcan and Rhys got close
Cassius true face was brought in front of public.
Rhys did not win any merits in war.'

"Now Lu bai only have to change few parts to completely alter the plot" Cyrus said

"Show me parts that haven't been changed yet." Lorcan said

Previous panel closed and a new panel emerged.

'1st prince's poisoning incident
3rd Prince's ascension to throne'

'Hmm, alright, so now i just have to make sure that 1st prince don't get poisoned' Lu bai thought

1st Prince's poisoning incident took place few years later so I just have to wait until then

But right now there is another matter to handle

'3rd prince'

I can't run away from him anymore.

......................................................

Since everything has been handled in territory. New region is also quite peaceful and Rhys has also been helping out with territorial matters. So, there is nothing to be worried about.

Now, Lorcan has to go to capital with a march.

Lorcan reached the capital within 6 days.

James and William were waiting there for him along with members of imperial army members.

After entering announcing their triumphant return to the world.

They met emperor. Emperor showed how glad he was to have such brave warriors in their ranks.

Emperor have some material things to Lorcan. He also praised him a lot. After all Lorcan is just 18 this year and he won a war with just half numbers of soldier.

Emperor also granted Lorcan a medal and authority. This authority could over right anyone's except emperor's order

Emperor showed how much he favoured Lorcan and also hosted a ball for him.

Lorcan's clothes

During the ball James approached Lorcan and asked for his answer.

Lorcan wasn't sure what to do. He didn't love him neither was he repulsive toward him

To be honest he was slightly attracted toward him.

"Your highness, I don't love you and I can't guarantee that I will ever love you, but if you still wish to marry me, then I will marry you. And I can promise you as long as I am married to you. I will never treat you badly or cheat on you"

"Alright in this life I will make you fall in love with me."

............................................................

Few months later James and Lorcan got engaged.

Lorcan also revealed 2nd Prince's conspiracy to poison 1st Prince. Once it was revealed he was kicked out of palace and his identity as Prince was also taken away. He was exiled to the slums.

Few years later Williams and Rhys got married. Both of them ascended the throne.

After their marriage, James and Lorcan also got married.

Both of these couples stayed together with the blessing of the whole empire.

James gave his ideas of equality which were later on implemented.

This time James was known as 'saint' throughout the century.

As Lorcan had said, he stayed loyal to James throughout his life.

He even grew to like James quite a bit but decided to burry these feelings deep inside of him.

He knew that he might not be able to meet James ever again.

He accepted this fact and moved on to the next world.

Both of them had adopted only 1 son who inherited Nigeria duchy.

End of Arc 1.

............................................................

"Lu bai, would you like to move on to the next world right away or rest for a bit" Cyrus asked

"Move to the next world" Lu bai replied

Only at this time when he knew that he will never able to meet that young man again did he realize how much his feelings has grown for him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: That's it for Arc 1.Now we will be moving to Arc 2. Are you excited for the next arc. Well I truly am.

Can u guys guess which world Lu bai will be moving to next world.

Next update would be on Tuesday.