•prologue• 

Far away from any other villages, residents a small village that was considered of being one of the poorest, crime-filled places in all of Japan. No one care if someone was getting their money stolen, kidnapped or if someone was dying. The only place that was the nearest to the village, was a small farm.

But there was only one person living there as the small old man only came down to the town to sell his crops to the food vendors, and in return get little to no pay afterwards.

And today was one of those days he came down with sacs full of potatoes. Right now there was alright a long line at a vender to only get one potato.

As the line moved slowly, there could be seen a young girl, no were past the age of seven joining the end of the line.

She had blonde hair that just past her shoulders, it had been dishevelled thanks to the weather over the years of her being on the streets. She looked tired as her face showed no expression, her light blue eyes looking dull.

She took a step forward, the line moving one step before stopped once more as there was yelling coming from the front of the line.

The girl balanced her little to no weight onto her right foot to see what the commotion was. Apparently, the vender's owner was yelling at a man that looked to be around his early twenties, trying to take two potatoes, the vendor's owner telling him over and over again that he was too only take one, which pissed the the men off causing a argument.

People within the line ether signed, walked away, or joined the argument. Which, a few did.

The girl simply signed, now knowing that she won't have any food in her system for three months, meaning she would have to find some source of food on her own until three months pass.

The girl turned and walked away as she left the line going to the nearest alleyway and sitting down on the dirty ground. She thought she could figure out a way to get food. Not until she was grabbed with a hand over her mouth to keep her silent.

She was dragged away from the entire of the alleyway to the far back as her and the other unknown person made a turn around a corner, only to have her thrown to the ground lending on her stomach as her head hit the ground, not to hard to the point she might bleed.

She raised her head and looked around, only to see three men staring down at her. When looking at there faces, she remembered seeing them near a brothel, selling a young girl a couple of weeks ago when she was looking for food.

At the time being, she was upset that she wasn't able to find a way to help the girl, and ended up walking away as quietly as humanly possible.

But she didn't know she was going to be the next person they were going to sell.

"Look at her face, despite looking like a sick orphan, she's a cute little doll." One of the men said, with his hands crossed over his chest, he had black hair and thick rounded glasses.

"Do you think she'll be sold much?" The guy next to him said, he was a bit short then the other two but just as creepy. He had a shaved head, and a creepy smile on his face.

"I'd say so. hey kid, you won't be with us much longer okay, because you'll be in a nice warm place for bitches such as yourself soon, okay." The guy that dragged her here said, smile down at her. He had a gap between his teeth, his eyes were a faint green that faded into a brown.

She needed a plan to get herself out of this situation before she was dragged away again. But what?

She was a frail girl.

As she was thinking, the man that dragged her here was reaching his large hand to grab her again, but before he could the girl looked up at him with anger in her eyes, grabbing ahold of the man's hand and arm in her small hands. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, the man yelped in pain as she bit into him, the man yanked his hand away from her holding, clutching it in pain as the young girl took of running.