•Chapter 29•

"Anniko, could you bring these gifts to oiran Warabihime's room please?!" A lady asked, holding two medium sized boxes.

"Sure." You say, quickly taking hold of the boxes. You turn around and head for the stairs, luckily you remember the way to Warabihime's room when you dropped off some gifts to her room earlier. You were just happy she wasn't there, you heard from other girls that she has been irritated lately.

"Thank's, and be careful." The lady shouted.

'I wander if Zenitsu has any info of where Ms. Hinatsuru might be yet? We've been all eyes and ears since we got, but we still have no clues.'

The sound of a band and screams brought you back to reality as you stood at the top of the stairs.

'The hell?!'

You place down the gifts and hurriedly walk towards where the sound came from. Turning the corner of where Warabihime's room should be, you were meet with two young looking girls huddled together as they covered there heads with their hands, along with a shoji door laying on the ground, and...

Was that.. oiran Warabihime?

"How dare you lay a finger on me! Keep your hands to yourself, rotten little brat!" You heard her say, her voice lasted with venom.

"Someone needs to discipline you, and harshly. I'm more then happy to volunteer!" She finished.

"Oiran Warabihime..." You heard the owner of the house say, two women standing behind him.

"I beg of you, please, please find a way to forgive her. Customer's will be arriving very soon, and we need you. I'll see that she is reprimanded harshly. You have my word." The owner of the house spoke, kneeling on the floor his forehead almost touching his knuckles.

"I'm begging you. I'll be humiliated tonight without you."

It was quite as everyone waited for what Warabihime would say. Warabihime simply turned her head to the owner of the house, her hair pin's in the process, her eyes were closed as she smiled softly.

"I suppose I was just a bit too harsh, seeing as she's a newcomer. See that her wounds are looked at." Warabihime said, opening her eyes.

You freeze up a bit as Warabihime's eyes look at you with surprise and anger, which the other seemed to not take notice of.

"And please, Master, raise your head and stand up. I'm the one who should be apologising right now. Lately, so many things have left me irritated, you see." She finished, turning and walking into her room.

"I'm heading off to work, so get this place tidied up."

"Yes, of course!"

The owner of the house continued to talk as you looked at what happened.

"Zenitsu?!" You whispered, quickly walking into the room and crouching down next to him figure.

Grabbing a handkerchief from you pocket and lightly dabbing it on Zenitsu's nose to get rid of the bleeding, you pondered on what happened.

'How did he end up being hit to the point he's bleed? Did he piss oiran Warabihime that much? And how did she have the strength to hit him that hard? She looks so fragile and weak. Or is it that she's...' You paused, feeling something- no someone steering at the back of your head.

'That she's not human?!'

You watched as many girls shuffled through the hallways and rooms, trying to get themselves ready or the room ready for over was going to stay.

You were trapped in your thoughts as you made your way to a random room, apparently some man was staying here, and you were tasked to bring his suitcase to his room.

'I hope Zenitsu's okay.' You though. Since he was talking away from treatment, you were able to see him and ask if he's alright.

"Oh, Anniko. Is that all the luggage?" Asked a girl who came out of the room you were going to.

You nod your head, not really wanting to speak right now.

"Okay, just place them somewhere to the side of the room and come down for more luggage, there's apparently a lot more." She says, soon walking down the hallway.

You enter the room and as told, you place the luggage down in the corner of the room before standing back up.

You were confused as to why you couldn't see how Zenitsu was doing. He was you friend after all.

You shock the thought away and turn around, ready to leave, but found that the sliding door was shut.

'That's strange? I didn't close them when I came in here. Did one of the girls pass by and closed it but didn't release I was in here?' You pondered, you took a step forward but felt something snake around you stomach, and tighten around you.

Soon enough. You felt something snake around your whole body, preventing you from moving as you wiggled around.

"HHMMM-" You tried screaming, only to be cut off by some covering you mouth.

You felt dizzy, weak. You felt like you couldn't feel your limbs as your eyelid's began to get heavy, making your eyesight go blurry.

'No! I can't pass out now! I need to help Zenitsu! I have to warn the others!' You thought, at this everything in the room was a blur.

'I'm sorry I can't help, guys.' That was the last thing you thought before you slipped into unconsciousness, no pain, it wasn't loud.

Just a peaceful and painless sleep you might not wake up from.

(AN: Again, sorry it's short even when I said expect longer chapters

(AN: Again, sorry it's short even when I said expect longer chapters.)

)