•Chapter 13•

"I'm sorry Annie that I have to leave you in a town like this.. to be honest, you're father wasn't to happy when he found out I was going to have you but, I promise... when I get enough money, I'll find you and we can leave this town together okay, and then we.. wait, STOP PLEASE STOP!"

:
:
:

You woke up thanks to the sun shining in your eyes, you rose up from the comfortable bed you were in and looking around the room, as you used your hand as a hair brush to make your hair look suitable.

You stopped combing through your and looked at your hands, why were you now remembering those memories?

You soon looked away from your hands and around the room instead. There were many beds and the distant smell of medicine lingering in the air.

'This must be a tip of hospital. But why am I here?' You thought as you looked to the right seeing a bedside table.

You reach out your arm seeing a drawer and open it, upon opening it you were meet with your clothes. You look down at your attire seeing a hospital looking outfit on.

'Who changed me?!' You thought but soon snapped yourself out and close the drawer, return into a sitting position as you heard light footsteps from outside the door.

Soon the door opened revealing the trio.

"Annie, you're awake!" Tanjiro said happily as zenitsu rushed to your side, linking your arm with his as tears streaming down his face.

"FINALLY YOUR AWAKE, WHEN YOU WERE MISSING WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, BUT WE SOON HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT A FOURTEEN METER FEMALE GIANT THAT WAS FOUND ROAMING AROUND MOUNT NATAGUMO, AND THAT YOU CAME OUT OF ITS NAPE!" Zenitsu yelled, his grip on your arm getting tighter.

'Wait.. THEY KNOW?!'

"Anneigh, here, I got you this." Inosuke said in a slight depressed tone, he lifted his arm up so you copied his actions as he placed an acorn in the palm of your hand.

"... Thank you.. Inosuke." You said shyly, this was the first time Inosuke had given you something.

"Aww, if I new you were giving something Annie-Chan I would of gotten her the best gift." Zenitsu said pouting.

"Wait, if you guys know that I'm a titan.. then why aren't you.. you know... afraid?" You asked as they steered at you.

"Why would we, there are multiple times where you do something to help us, and at that point we have already put our trust in you." Tanjiro answered, his face showing no signs of fear in it at all.

".. Well thank you then, I have a lot of trust in youse too." You say as you relax, before Tanjiro speak up again.

"Umm, if you don't mind me asking, why didn't you say anything about this ability if you trusted us?" He asked, making Zenitsu and Inosuke proud there heads up at this.

They were wondering the same thing.

"... To survive. Even if I trusted youse and youse trusted me, would youse kill me youse know I was a Titan shifter?"

The three boys looked down at your answer and question.

"But you knew about my sister being a demon, why didn't you attack or kill her?" Tanjiro suddenly asked.

Yes. You were told that Nezuko was a demon back at the wisteria house, but why didn't you try to hurt her? Was it because it would surlily hurt Tanjiro if you did? No. It was nun of those things.

"It was because I already trusted her as I spent time with her, I became friends with and trusted her that she wouldn't attack me." You answered.

"So then. Why didn't you trust us enough with knowing your secret?" This time, Zenitsu asked with a rays brow.