•Chapter 31•

In the mitts over everyone panicking a loud crashing sound was heard as everyone turned there heads to the ceiling of the cave, there was a enormous hole in the middle of the ceiling.

'The wind? How is that possible? What's powerful enough to create a hole that reaches this depth?' The obi asked itself in it's thoughts, along with everyone else the obi also steered up at the ceiling.

"What the hell?!" Inosuke yelled through all the rumbling.

'This presence... someone's here. I know it.' The obi continued to think, everyone now steering at the ground where a pacific flamboyant man crouched hiding in the dust.

The dust slowly cleared to reveal Uzui, his blade's drown with one covering his mouth and the other over his left shoulder.

He moved them the chain that connected the two blades rattling in the process as he inhaled.

'Such strength! A hashira!' The obi thought in bewilderment and fear.

With that, Uzui moved in a fast pace. Jumping over the worm like obi and slicing up the obi's above it, white line's being left in the process. Uzui grunted as he leaned, the obi's that trapped innocent people finally being sliced up and now falling around Zenitsu, Inosuke, Makio, and Suma.

"Lord Tengen." Makio said, the two wife's looking at there husband.

"Makio. Suma. Could youse take her, also sorry I took so long. You both look as flashy as ever, you're my wive's after all!" Uzui said, turning around with a smile on his face and you flung over his shoulder, his hand supporting your lower back so you wouldn't fall, your arms still tied behind your back with obi.

The two wives came over taking you off Uzui's shoulder, cutting your arms free from the obi before laying you down gently on the ground.

"Waa! She's so pretty! Wait, isn't this the titan girl lord Tengen was talking about?" Suma squealed as she crouched down looking at your face as your head lade on Makio's lap.

"Shut up! Stupid! Do you really want to wake her with your screaming?!" Makio yelled, smacking Suma on the back of her head.

"Wwwaaaa!"

Uzui just patted them both on the whiles walked past them. Thanks to the distraction the obi was able to escape though the hole Uzui made, leaving its victims behind.

Your eyes slowly started fluttering open hearing sobs and yelling around you.

"Oh great, you woke her up!"

"Waa! It's not my fault, maybe if you stop yelling at me she wouldn't have woken up! Why must you always be so mean to me!"

You lifted your head abruptly which startled the two women.

"Woo! Calm down, you were just able to get free from the obi a couple of minutes ago, just rest for a bit." Makio said, laying a hand on your shoulder to stop you from getting up.

You look at her for a second before looking around your surrounding, all that you can remember was that you were in your room at the Kyogoku house and now you were in some sort of cave?

"What happened? And who are youse?" You asked, looking between Suma and Makio.

"Well first of all, you were trapped inside of an obi that the demon could control and now it's gone off to the main body. And secondly, that's Suma, and I'm Makio, we're Uzui's wives." Makio explained, pointing to Suma then her.

She let you have a couple of minutes to take in and think about everything she said, Uzui's muscle mice coming over while carrying your suitcase that contained your belongings.