•30k Special•

(AN: Wow... this is late. But thank you guys so much for 30k reads! I wasn't really expecting this book to blow up so fast but hey, here we are now. Anyway, I'm using the aot lost girls OVA for this one, this was originally supposed to be chapter three and broken up into a bit more chapters but I wanted to get into the action so like... tell me if this should be chapter three instead? Also! The first chapter for my founder book is being made as well! This one's long, just for y'all)

 tell me if this should be chapter three instead? Also! The first chapter for my founder book is being made as well! This one's long, just for y'all)

The sound of splashing water was heard through out the small bathroom before it stopped. You retched out and grabbed a facecloth that hanged loosely on the side of sink before drying your face clean, after you lowered it until it reached just under your nose.

You looked at reflection in the mirror. Your hair was down and a bit messy, indicating you had just woken up. You looked more awake now thanks to the cold water.

'I can't help but wonder...' You started, lowering the towel to clean the little drops of water that fell onto the sink.

'What if I never asked for my father's help? Would he still be alive? Would I be in the brothel right now?' You thought, opening your eyes realising you were a bit deep in thought in the dream.. or memory, you had last night.

'There's no point in asking that now. What must be done, must be done.'

You retched up, taking the back of your hair and begging to put up into your usual bun. After you look at your reflection one more time before looking down and sighing tiredly.

• • •

You closed the door to your wardrobe, adjusting the hem of your white jumper before something court your eye. You sat down in the wooden chair before picking up the envelope and reading the contents inside.

You were focused on the words on the letter, or document that you didn't hear you're door open.

"Whatcha reading? Mind if I take a peek?" The voice of a woman around your age asks, her hand reaching out and snatching the document from your hands.

"Hmm... since when were you the type to peek into other people's private? Hah Annie?" Hitch, your roommate asked. She was drying her shoulder lengthen wavy hair with a towel, telling you she had gotten out of the shower a couple of minutes ago seeing how it looked fairly dry.

She had taken you in after finding you at a bar, she said that you looked sad and lonely, and after that you somehow became her roommate. To show you were grateful you helped around the house even when she was at work down at the police station.

She's also the only person you told your secret to about being a titan, she didn't seem to believe it though.

"On a related note."

You look up at her as she threw the towel, it landing on the ladder of yours bunk bed.

"Why are you still wearing that tacky jumper? It's a thursday. If you wanna be popular you have to put in an effort somewhere..." She said, lifting her t-shirt over and off her head. You look away, giving her privacy.