•Chapter 7•

"DO YOU HEAR!" Tanjiro yelled, head butting Inosuke as he wobbly stepped backwards, looking down at the ground.

Soon after he stopped, his boar's mask slipping off his head as it fell to the ground, showing raven hair with blue tips. Everyone at the scene froze from shock, you included as you stopped wiping Zenitsu's bloody nose with a handkerchief you found in your pocket.

"HUH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!" Zenitsu yelled bewildered by the fact that Inosuke face almost looked like a girl. If it just wasn't for his muscular body.

"What the hell are you saying? Got a problem with my face or something?!" Inosuke asked looking up and removing his hands from his forehead to show the blood that was running down.

"I don't know what to think right now?! You've got this ripped body! Yet such a delicate face to go with it!" Zenitsu said.

"What?! Why are you obsessed with my face all of a sudden?!" Inosuke asked, turning to Zenitsu who was sitting on his knees beside you.

"Ahh! No I'm not! It was just an observation?!" Zenitsu replied, scooting behind you as the three kids looked at him in disappointment.

"There's nothing wrong with your face. In fact. The girly face, shape, size and complexion are quite attractive!" Tanjiro said with no shame, you smack your forehead from embarrassment for him.

"YOUR A DEAD MAN! YOU WANNA GO!" Inosuke yelled as you and Zenitsu got up and headed over to stand next to the kids, letting Tanjiro and Inosuke have there little argument.

"Why don't you just sit down."

"I've got a better idea. How about I tell you my name? It's Inosuke Hashibira, don't you forget it!"

"How is that spelled exactly?!" Tanjiro asked, confused.

"Huh?! I.. I don't know how to read or write okay! All I know is that name was written on my-" Inosuke froze, he seemed to be shivering with wide eyes as he made choking sounds, his thumb was paused in midair pointing at him.

Everyone stared at him not knowing what happened.

"Huh?! Whats wrong?" Zenitsu questioned, confused.

"Guess he froze." You answered.

"What's the matter?" Tanjiro asked Inosuke, but got no response as Inosuke's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he collapsed to the ground, foaming at the mouth.

"Oh no! He collapsed! Is he.. dead?!" Zenitsu asked pecking over your shoulder to look at Tanjiro.

"No. He's not. I think.. it's a concussion? I did head butt him really hard though." Tanjiro answered holding his nose, for he also had gotten a nose bleed thanks to the head butt.

"But.. are you alright Tanjiro?" Teruko asked who was now standing next to him.

"Yeah."

"Amazing! Can I.. touch your forehead?"

"Sure." He answered squatting down a bit for her, she gently rubbed Tanjiro head.

"Here. Use this to clean your nose. It's not clean but.. it'll do." You say, walking over to Tanjiro and stopping when you where close enough and handing him the handkerchief that had a couple of spots of red, but nonetheless he takes it.

"Thank you, Annie." He thanks and smiles at you as he started wiping his nose. But only for his face to turn pink at the feeling of you gently rubbing his forehead.

"Huh?!"

"Sorry. I should've asked first."

"Eh?! No! It's fine! I just wasn't prepared, that's all!"