•Chapter 23•

Moving your hands in a circle motion as you rolled a small piece of purple meat repeatedly before placing it down into a metal box. You stood in the kitchen with Aoi as the two of youse made steamed buns, at the beginning it was Aoi but when you past bye you asked to have, to which she agreed to.

"Thank you again for helping out around the mansion as the others rest." Aoi said tiredly as she placed a small piece of rolled up meat into the meat box.

".. It's fine, I want to do something instead of training and resting all day." You replied, also pleasing another piece of meat into the box.

Aoi looked at the attire you we're always wearing. Your white hoodie and white jeans, not a single piece of brown clothing was seen, to say she wanted to wash them again was an understatement seeing how you had not only been training in them but the last time they were washed was when you got back.

"Ahh, Aoi?" You asked as you were looking at her.

"Yes!" She shouted, her head looking up from you clothes.

"You'v been steering at my clothes for a while now, anyway I was trying to tell you I think someone stole them meat buns you prepared earlier." You said and lifted the small tea towel to reveal small scratch up bag's on the plate.

"Ugh, I bet you it was zenitsu, he must be taking them to Mr. Renguko." Aoi said as she wiped her hands with a cloth, soon walking over to take a closer.

".. Mr. Renguko's awake?!" You said as Aoi was now placing the small bag's into the bin.

"Yeah, but he only woke up two days ago so I wouldn't see my people getting the new's that he's awoken that fast." Aoi said, looking up at you with a small smile on her face.

"You're free to go down and see him, I'll finish up here don't worry, oh and make sure you take your pain killers" She spoke, soon turning her attention back to the meat and rolling one up, leaving you no room to argue.

"YOUNG LEONHEART, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" A boisterous raw omitted from the fiery male as you stepped into the room.

".. It's nice to see you as well Mr. Renguko." You calmly said, shutting the door behind you.

"Come, take a seat next to young agatsuma." Renguko jested to the set next to zenitsu.

Zenitsu's face basically lighten up as you sat down next to him, you blankly look at him before turning your attention back to Renguko.

"Are you doing okay?.." You ask, noticing how his left eye was covered with bandages.

"I'm doing well, but umm... where's young kamado?" Renguko asked, seeing how the burgundy haired boy wasn't with the three of you.

"Oh, he went to your estate." Zenitsu answered, it was soon silent before you spoke up.

"Hey Zenitsu, I think you should stop stealing the food Aoi makes from the kitchen, same to you Inosuke." You say, both said male's look up at you.

"This was the first time I stole from the kitchen, you should be look at him!" Zenitsu yelled, pointing a finger at Inosuke who sat at the end of Renguko's bed.

"WHY ARE YOU POINTING AT ME, ARE YOU TRYING TO CHALLENGE ME!" Inosuke yelled, not get the idea of the conversation.

"He says that he got chased by Mr. Haganezuka till close to day break." Zenitsu said before eating a mouth full of rice.

"So that's why you're not touching your food, more for me!" Inosuke said happily.