•Chapter 28•

"There's no way! You got to talk to her! I heard she's a beauty!"

"Mhm. She is quite the beauty if I say so yourself, but she's a quiet girl though."

"What's her personally like?"

"Stoic yet shy, she'll do anything you ask her to."

"Do you think she can be the next oiran?"

"Definitely!"

A vain popped on the raven-haired female as she listened to a group of girls gossiping as they walked past her room.

For the past few days, she has seemed to be getting more and more irritated by the minute then usual. But why, you ask? It's because of a girl named Anniko. Just the slightest mention of her could make her skin crawl with irritation and anger.

A snap was heard as daki let her anger out, her pink sashes flying around the room as they knocked over vase's, her vanity, even sending small gift boxes to the floor.

Once satisfied. Daki stopped her little tantrum, her sashes disappearing back into the wall's of her room.

'Pesky brat! Who does this girl think she is?!' Daki though, angry flowing into her body again.

"Ah.. oiran Warabihime, you are needed in ten minutes." Daki turned to the entire of her room, seeing a young girl in a pink kimono and her raven-haired done up in a bun, Daki stood up, walking to her door.

"Clean my room, I'll be going now." Daki said harshly, walking out of her room.

"Ah... but oiran Warabihime! I have work to get done!" The young girl said with a shaky voice, she jumped in fear as Daki turned to her with a deep frown on her face.

She lifted her left hand, soon slapping the young girl's cheek harshly that it left a red mark. Tears brimmed the girl's eyes as Daki grabbed the girl by the hair, and throw her into her room.

"Did I give you permission to take back? No! So shut your mouth and get to cleaning." Daki response, soon shutting the sliding door to her room and walking off.

As soon as Daki rowed the corner of the hallway, a strange presence hit her, one that can make someone fall to there knees. She eye the door on the opposite side of the hallway a couple of doors down, hesitantly Daki approached the room and slid open the door.

It was dark as Daki stepped into the room, soon closing the door behind her and looking around.

"Daki." A deep and monotoned voice said.

Turning her attention to the corner of the room she could make out a figure sitting on a suitcase, there red eyes piercing into her yellow eyes.

"L- lord Muzan!" Daki stuttered out, bow to the demon her head pressed against her knuckles.

Didn't he just visit her two days ago? What does he need now?

Muzan stood up walking close enough to where Daki could see him in the moon light that seeped through the window, only enough to light the middle of the room.

"I've got a task for you." He said, his hands in his pants pockets.

Daki raised her head, waiting for what job he was going to give her.

"There's a girl I need. She has powers that I've never seen before. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, I believe she's here." Muzan said.

Daki felt anger building up inside her all over again. That girl everyone has been gossiping about, she's here?!

But nonetheless, Daki bowed her head again before responding to him.

"Of course, Lord Muzan. I'll make sure that I find and bring that girl to you." Daki said in a calm tone that hid the anger.

"Good, once I have her you'll be rewarded with a big sample of my blood." Was the last thing he said to her before disappearing.

" Was the last thing he said to her before disappearing

(AN: sorry its short 😅)