•Chapter 25•

"Let me go at once!" Aoi said as she was being held under a buff guy's arms, you being slung over his shoulder as he walked to the exit of the butterfly mansion.

Everything thing happened so fast, one point you were walking down the hall to your room and the next you were off the ground.

"Please I'm begging you, let go, this girl is-!" Aoi pleaded only to be cut off.

"Quit your yapping, damn you're loud." The buff guy said as the three little girls continued shouting to let the two of youse go, kanao standing with them looking wide eye at the scene.

"Let go of them you jerk!" Kiyo yelled, tears threatening to fall.

"I can't watch this anymore." Sumi said covering her eyes.

Aoi looked at Kanao as she lifted her left arm up, hand open like she was asking her to grab it.

"Please, do something!" She said, her eyes showing nothing but fear.

'Mission, order, Shinobu, superior, Aoi, Naho, hashira, coin, order, coin, COIN. I'll decide by flipping a coin!' Kanao thought, reaching her right hand to her skirt pocket, but froze as she suddenly remembered something.

'.. Do you really want a coin to decide your future?'

'Just follow your heart.'

Kanao's eyes widened more as she remembered what the blonde haired girl and the burgundy eyed boy said to her, though words really made her think.

"Kanao!" Aoi yelled out to the black haired girl, you stayed silent as you looked at who was basically kidnapped you.

His white hair, the weird jewellery head band, maroon eyes. You swore you'v seen him before, but where?

But he had suddenly stop in his tracks, your bangs moving at the sudden stop. You looked down as you felt your right hand being gripped onto harshly, but gently at the same time.

Your eyes looked onto the black haired girl as she held onto youse and Aoi's arm.

"Kanao you-?!" Aoi cut her sentence off, to baffled to believe what was unfolding in front of her eyes.

'She.. didn't use her coin?!' You though, shocked just happy at the same time as you started at the girl with wide eyes, mouth slightly agape.

"Ohh miss Kanao." The three little girls said at the same time, standing and looking at what was going on.

"You're not being very flashy, need I remind you of the orders you received?" The buff guy said looking over his right shoulder, opposite to the one you were on.

Kanao didn't respond as she continued to hold onto yours and Aoi's hands.

"IF YOUR GOING TO BE UN-FLASHY THEN SAY SOMETHING!" The buff guy yelled at Kanao.

"AAAHHH, C- CHARGE IN AT ONCE!" Kiyo yelled, Sumi and Naho soon joining in as the ran at the buff guy clinging onto his head and legs.

"HEY, CUT IT OUT, GET OFF ME YOU BRATS!" The buff guy yelled squirming around.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT LITTLE GIRLS LIKE THAT, LET THEM GO YOU JERK!" You hear someone yell, everyone looked at the entire to see Tanjiro standing there.

You could basically tell what Tanjiro was thinking by look on his face.

"HES KIDNAPPED THOSE GIRLS, HURRY AND RESCUE THEM!" Kiyo yelled, her chin being bumped into by the buff guys head, resulting in her falling to the ground.

"Ahh you, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" He yelled at her, which made Kiyo scream.

Tanjiro quickly ran to him as he jumped off the ground, raising his head like he was about to head butt him, but fell to the ground as he disappears.