•Chapter 18•

"AAAAHHHH!" You yelled as you wake up, your hand quickly went to your neck checking for any injuries or blood.

"I'm.. okay... everything is alright." You shackle said bring your hand away from your neck, that was until you felt something wet on your face.

Bring your hand up to your face, you wipe your cheeks and soon bring your hand down so you could see what was on your hand, tears.

'I was.. crying in my dream?! No memories...' You thought, remembering the horror on your mother's face, but quickly snapped out of it when realising what situation you were in. There were these weird meat like flesh surrounding the cart you where in.

You quickly strapped on your odm gear as the weird flesh started making tentacles that made there way towards the passenger. You grab your blades and swiftly slice them up, but even when you did that more kept on coming.

'Where is everyone, I really need info on what's going on?!' You thought, but as if the gods were listening in on you, Renguko appeared in front of you.

"Young Leonhart, you finally wake up!" He yelled, his owl like eye boring into your.

"There's no time to waste, so listen carefully, this train has eight carts, I'll be protecting the rear five, the other three will be protected by kamado's sister and the boy in yellow, during all this you, kamado boy and the boar will be searching for the demons head, and if anything happens to the train you are allowed to use your titan." Renguko explained.

"My titan.. um alright...but, what happened when I was out?" You asked, still confused about the situation.

"Well, the put us under a spell that made us fall asleep, and by the looks of it the demon fused itself into the train, now get to the roof of the train quick!" He answered before swiftly turning around and speeding off.

'So the demons on the roof somewhere.. okay, tanjiro, inosuke just hang on a second.' You thought as you smash a window open.

You hope up on the ledge of the window and jump out, hooking your wires into the train and swing yourself up lending on top of the train. There was a loud scream coming from the front of the train when you lended.

"Are you alright Inosuke?!"

""ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAME TO MY RESCUE, OKAY!"

You heard voices that sounded familiar, telling you that tanjiro and inosuke were on top of the train to, you started running in the direction that Inosuke and tanjiro might be. When you finally reach the front of the train to see tanjiro crouching down while looking at the ground, Inosuke standing next to him and a.. train conductor.

"Inosuke, the- oh, Annie you woke up!" Tanjiro yelled as he got up and looked in your guys direction.

"Yeah, now what were you going to say?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, the demons is here, I can smell it's sent." Tanjiro said, to which Inosuke took interest in.

"Well then, watch as your leader kills this demon!" Inosuke yelled while jumping up in the air.

'Beast Breathing: Second Fang: Slice'

Inosuke said as he came down sending multiple slices down on the metal floor.

You, tanjiro and the train conductor covered your mouth and nose as Inosuke attack sent dust everywhere. Youse all look at the ground seeing muscle and a spine.

"This is... his neck bone." Tanjiro said, a bit horrified. You lift your blades ready to attack.

'Water Breathing: Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin'