•Chapter 20•

The three of youse turned your heads toward the cloud of dust that was made by the loud noise. In the mites of the dust clearing two glowing yellow eyes could be spotted appearing as the dust clears to reveal a figure.

It seemed to be a demon by it's appearance, it had short pink hair along with a built body, weird blue lining was all around his upper body that was revealed by the demon only wearing a darker pink short jacket, and white pants to go with it.

His eyes were a bright yellow, his pupils were different like the other demon but, instead of it saying lower one in one eye it said upper three in both eyes.

Renguko was still crouching as he looked at the demon, his hand on the hilt of his blade. From the corner of your eye you could see Tanjiro moving his head to look at the demon, surprise and fear was washing around in his eyes ad he didn't know what emotion he should feel in this situation.

You stood ready and on guard, even pulling out the ring that was still in your pocket and placed in on your right ring finger.

In the blink of an eye the demon was gone as all that was left was dust flying up in the air as he seemed to jump.

'With.. UP?!' You thought, just as you looked up slightly the demon was already close enough as he balled one of his heads into a fist, ready to slam it straight into Tanjiro's head.

That would of been the case if Renguko didn't reacted fast and sliced the demons head in half.

Flame Breathing: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun'

A series of flames was left as it went up in a half circular motion, the demon jumped back a few times before landing in a safe distance from the three slayers.

The demon only smiled while lifting his right arm up that was nearly severed in half, the two parts reconnecting almost instantly.

"That's a fine sword." The demon said still smiling as he licked the excess blood from his palm, as he continued to stare at the direction of the three of youse.

'.. The speed of his regeneration, so this is an... upper rank demon!' You thought, not even your regeneration could beat that, even if you increased the speed, now you were grateful how Shinobu told you all about the different demon moods.

"Why would you go after a wounded person first over me?" Renguko sounded to the demon, confusion swimming in his mind.

"I thought he'd get in the way of our little, chit chat is all." The demon confessed, Tanjiro now supporting himself with his life arm as he sat on his knees.

"What is it you'd like to discus, well this is our first time meeting, I already dislike you." Renguko stated.

"Is that right, well I dislike weak human beings, the mire sight of them makes my skin crawl." The tattooed demon said.

"If that is the case, I do not believe we will ever get along." Renguko added, a disappointed and angry look on the man's face.

"The that is my let me make you an offer, why don't you become a demon as well?" The pink haired demon suggested, lifting his right arm up slightly his smile only widening.

"No thank's." Renguko declined.

"I can tell just by looking at you that you're strong, a hashira huh.. oh and what's this, the girl that's beside you, her fighting spirit it close to perfection but not we're as good as your, you're names?" The demon asked before shifting his eyes towards the disintegrating titan body, that was mostly bones.

The demons eyes widened a bit but quickly went back to normal, soon shifting his gaze toward the three slayer once more.

"I'm the flame hashira Kyojuro Renguko, and this here is Annie Leonhart." Renguko introduced the two of youse.

"I am akaza." The demon who's name youse know as akaza introduced himself.

"Kyojuro, let me tell why despite being a hashira you're straight is not enough, because you're merely human, destine to grow old and die, become a demon Kyojuro." Akaza asked again, lifting his arm up with his hand out.

"If doing so it will allow you to better yourself for other one hundred even two hundred years."

"As for Leonhart, that man wants her so after I dispose of you or turn you into a demon I'll be taking her to him." Akaza said as he looked straight at you, like he was seeing something you couldn't.

As for Akaza, memories that he had only saw a moment ago was appearing in his mind again. He was looking through the eyes of someone else, that man, he was looking through that man's eyes but why. The but then like his question was being answered a bright flash of yellow appeared as his master turned to look at it, only to look up at the sky seeing a lightning strike.

But it wasn't raining, nor was there any sign of it looking like it was. Soon following the lightning strike as it started disappearing, a loud scream or roar could be heard.

'Wait.. the lightning strike!' Akaza thought as his eyes slightly widened in surprise, that light was the same one before he came here... from that man's memories.

'No wonder he was trying to look for who ever did that, she has a power that no demon nor human has ever seen before.' Akaza thought to himself, soon going back to normal as he smiled once more.

"Both growing old and passing away, these are things that make being human beautiful. Those may seem like weaknesses to you, but our lives are even more on annual because of them. You see true straight dose not just refer to the physical body, this boy is not weak." Renguko said as tanjiro looked surprised.

"Don't insult him, let me be clear. The two of us will never see eye to eye, no matter what twisted reason you give, I will not back down and I will certainty not let you take Leonhart." Renguko stated, no expression on his face.

It was quite, Akaza and Renguko have a steer down.

"I see." Was the only thing Akaza said before smashing his foot into the ground.

'Technique Development: Destructive Death Compass Needle'

Around where Akaza was, the ground lit up in a pinkish red before turning into a blue colour, a large snowflake was on the ground as Akaza stood in a battle stance, ready to fight.

Renguko moved a bit, tightening his grip on the hilt of his blade.

"I guess I'll just have to kill you then." Akaza said with a smile on his face.

Renguko only grunted in response, his eyebrows furrowed a bit.