•Chapter 10•

The four of you were sitting in front of the doctors, waiting for there results to see if the three boys were healed enough to go back on mission.

"All better." The male doctor spoke with a smile on his face.

At that response, two boys with burgundy hair and a boars head sad expression quickly turned into one of happiness as they smiled, even though one was hidden behind a mask. On the other hand, the news that the blonde's received turned the thin line on his lips into a frown as he wished he didn't have to go on any mission. For you though, you just quietly sat there.

• • •

Now the four of youse stood in front of the entire's to the wisteria house, dressed in your demon slayer uniforms minus you since you weren't apart of the corps.

Tanjiro's crow had informed them that they had to head north to mount natagumo.

"We're heading out, thank you for everything." Tanjiro thanked the elderly lady as you, Tanjiro and Zenitsu bow a bit

"I'll bestow good luck upon you." She spoke.

"We appreciate." Tanjiro said as him Zenitsu and you turn around, Inosuke looked at the elderly lady like she was an animal.

The elderly started hitting the kiribi making little sparks fly.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Inosuke yelled as Tanjiro held him back before he could hurt the elderly lady, as Zenitsu stood in front of her for protection.

"AHH, STOP IT YOU IDIOT!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

"ITS CEREMONIAL! WE'RE GOING ON A JOURNEY SO STRIKING SPARKS IS FOR LUCK!" Zenitsu yelled.

After calming Inosuke down you all stood in front of the elderly lady again as she spoke again.

"Live your lives in a way you're able to hold your head up high, I wish you luck in battle." She spoke as you, Tanjiro and Zenitsu bow your heads a bit.

The three of you soon set off, running down the dirt path in a line. Tanjiro at the front, Zenitsu behind him, as Inosuke and you were at the back.

"Heads up high, luck in battle, what's that mean?" Inosuke asked confused, you looked at the back of his head with a 'are you actually dumb' looking on your face.

"It be honest it is a little bit difficult to explain, to hold your head up high, I guess what ever head your given in this life you're about to conduct yourself in a way that honourable so your never ashamed." Tanjiro said somehow thinking of that on the spot.

"Huh?"

"And wishing us luck in battle means she's praying for our safety." He added on.

You now blocked out everything around you as you sped up along with Tanjiro.

• • •

All of you arrived to the mount when the sun had set and it now being night time.

"Everyone, we need to pause here!" Zenitsu announced as he sat on the dirt path.

"Zenitsu, what wrong?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm nervous, okay! Now that we're nearing our destination I'm getting scared!" He said, tears now falling from his eyes as he hugged his knees close to his chest.

"Whey the hell is he sitting like that, it's pretty weird if you ask me."

"WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WEIRD!YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOUR NOT GETTING ANY SPOKEY VIBES FROM THAT MOUNTAIN?!" Zenitsu yelled, pointing at the mountain as the three of you turn around to look at it.