•Chapter 19•

If matters couldn't get any worse, right after tanjiro said that some flesh went up in the air as arms bursted out of them aiming at the three of youse. Youse dodged and avoided the arms as they seemed to try and grab, or squish youse.

More and more started coming and you three were now cutting and slicing at the arms.

"Annie.. Inosuke, like I said before let's combine our strength, once we've synchronised our breathing we'll attack as one." Tanjiro said, you only nodded as Inosuke made a pig noise in response.

Attach your wires into some flesh you used your odm gear to propel yourself up, while avoiding some of the arms that came your way.

You soon lended on the cart where all the coal was stored, Tanjiro and Inosuke soon doing the same.

The flesh started making its way up more as one of the flesh pillars came down in your guys direction, you three jump up as the flesh pillar crashed into the cart sending bits of coal flying.

Soon the flesh pillars made more arms, you sliced and slashed at the arms as the three of youse made your way down. Suddenly, more eyes appeared on the flesh pillars.

'Dammit, not this again, if we fall asleep now all the progress we did would be for nothing!' You thought trying not to look at any of the eyes, but every where you look there was an eye.

"Not today, come on, follow the leader!" Inosuke yelled to you and tanjiro as he sliced some of the eye balls.

'Best Breathing: Fourth Form: Slice & Dice'

Then Inosuke sliced off the arms that were protecting the demons neck bone. Then Tanjiro came down, his blade above his head as it started to glow a faint orangey red, they soon had flames coming off of it.

'Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Skie'

Tanjiro then slided the neck bone in a curricular motion. But right after Tanjiro did that there was a loud scream as the flesh started to burst open, which made the train shake violently.

The front cart at the tipped over make it leand on its side as sparks flow.

"Carful, the train feels like it about to tip over!" Tanjiro yelled.

Remember what Renguko said you turned your head to Tanjiro and Inosuke as you placed one of your blades back in the holder.

"Inosuke.. Tanjiro, hold onto something!" You yelled, they looked around before before see a bit of flesh that was still sticking on top of the train.

Tanjiro went and grabbed the train conductor before going with Inosuke to the bit of flesh, and holding onto the flesh.

After doing so they both nodded waiting to see what you were going to do, you turn around and ran to the edge of the train and jumped off.

"ANNIE!" You heard Tanjiro yell as you did the same thing you did at mount natagumo, slicing your hand as some of your blood splatter on your face as you thought of protecting the passengers on the train.

A ball of light soon surrounded your figure as you were pulled into your titan form.