•Chapter 8•

It was now night time when the four of youse arrived at a wooden door that had a wisteria crest on it. Tanjiro had knocked on the door a few times and now youse we're waiting for someone to open it.

"CAW! IT'S TIME TO REST! IT'S TIME TO REST! YOU'VE ALL HAD A TOUGH DAY! REST UP NOW!" Tanjiro's crow shouted.

"Huh?! Are you sure that's okay?" Tanjiro asked his crow as he was holding him in his hands, same for Zenitsu as he looked down at his sparrow.

"Now that you mention it I have been fighting with injuries this whole time." Tanjiro said, remembering how he said he was injured in the house.

"Ke-ke-ke-ke"

"Is that a laugh... or..?"

"Let's eat this thing."

"WHAT!" Tanjiro's crow yelled, suppressed at what Inosuke just said.

You heard shuffling from the other side of the door as you look up at it, looking up at the door you could see that it was being opened.

"Yes?" An elderly lady said as she popped her head out.

"Oh, sorry to bother you this late at night!" Tanjiro said.

"A- a ghost! It's a ghost!"

"Quite!" Tanjiro whisper yelled as he looked at Zenitsu.

"Who the hell are you?!" Inosuke said walking over to the elderly lady in a hostile way.

"Should I presume you are all demon slayer?" She asked bowing a bit.

"We are! What's it to you?" Inosuke answered, poking the elderly lady's hair.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro scolded.

"Please come in." The elder lady said allowing you four to enter.

You were at the back of the line as the four of youse followed the elders lady through her garden.

"That little old lady sure does walk fast!" Zenitsu said looking over Tanjiro's shoulder to look at the elderly lady.

"This is where you'll be staying." She spoke as you four now enter the house.

A shoji door was opened as there were four neatly folded kimonos on the tatami floor. The elderly lady sat on here knees in front of the door.

"A chance of clothes to cleanse your body. The young lady will change in another room." She spoke bowing her head a bit.

A different shoji door was opened with four food trays and four pillows to sit on were lined up. Again. The elderly lady was sitting on her knees in front on the door.

"And a warm meal to cleanse your soul." She said bowing her head again.

"She has to be a monster! Preparing this so quickly? There's no way she's human she can't be! She's a monster gran-" Zenitsu was cut of when Tanjiro hit him on the head.

"We should change first before eating." You said.

"That's a good idea, Annie." Tanjiro said, smiling softly at you with a flowery aura around him.

• • •

You four were now changed into the clean kimonos and were now eating. The elderly lady said that all your things will be in the room you'll be sleeping in. Your room being separate from the boys.

You sat in front of Inosuke who was stuffing food into his mouth, Tanjiro was sitting to your left and Zenitsu to your right as the two boys steered at Inosuke.