•Chapter 21•

In a fast speed Akaza came running in Renguko's direction ready to swim a punch, but was unfortunately blocked by Renguko's blade, a bit of spark's went flying because of Renguko's breathing style.

Akaza jumped back a bit before Renguko could slice at his side, but soon came running at him again as he throw his fist aiming for his his face, that was once again blocked by Renguko's blade as they steered at one another, Akaza with a smile on his face and Renguko with a deep frown and narrowed eyes.

You and Tanjiro steered from afar as youse watched dust go up in the air and sparks of blue and orange go about so often, due to the speed the two were go at.

'I- I can't even keep track of them to see what movements there doing!' You thought, amazed at the amount of power a hashira and an upper rank can have.

"In all my years I've never gotten to kill a flame hashira!" Akaza yelled as he punched multiple times at Renguko's blade.

"No one has yet to take me up on my offer either." Akaza spoke.

Renguko moved to get Akaza away which failed as Akaza jumped and kicked Renguko's blade.

He lended on the ground soon going to yet again throw another punch at Renguko, but his arm was brought down by Renguko's blade that could of sliced his hand off, if it just didn't get stuck.

"Why do you think that is, as a fellow master of the marshals arts I just can't comprehend it, not when only the chosen ones can become demons." Akaza asked, lifting his right arm ready to smash the side of his hand into the side of Renguko face.

But in a fast movement his arm was cut off and sent flying up in the air by Renguko, but that didn't fav Akaza in the slightest as a new arm grew back almost instantly.

"Watching the hideous decline of someone blessed with your power's, it pains me more than you know, while your still young and strong, your life should be cut short." Akaza said, his forehead nearly touching Renguko's blade.

Renguko gritted his teeth as he tried slicing at Akaza, but only for him to jump away. He spun around in the air a few times before stopping in a meditation position, but upside down.

'Destructive Death: Air tip'

Akaza said, balling his hand into a fist before swinging at Renguko's direction.

'.. was that... supposed to do some?' You thought, not knowing what the point of that attack was.

But as if the god's were listening, something hit Renguko in the stomach as he grunted for the force. Akaza flipped the right way and continued to throw punches at Renguko in the air, making Renguko stubble back a bit.

'Flame Breathing Technique: Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation'

Renguko said as he twisted his blade around in front of him, Akaza strike's hitting the wall of fire that protected Renguko.

Akaza lended on the ground with ease that silly little smile still plastered on his face, him and Renguko now have a steer down as they waited for who would attack first.

Then I'm a blink of an eye Renguko move at an incredibly steep as he appeared in front of akaza, he swung his blade aiming for Akaza's neck but he moved before that could happen, his hands resting on the side's of his waist.

"Those reflexes, brilliant." Akaza said happily.

They continued to traded blows at each other for a few more seconds before Akaza spoke up again.

"THOSE BREATH TAKING SWORD SKILLS WILL BE LOST TO, DOSEN'T THAT THOUGHT MAKE YOU SAD KYOJURO?!" Akaza yelled as he punched away all of Renguko's attack's.