•Chapter 2•

The sound of loud sizzling was the only thing you could hear as your body felt hot, my breathing sounded more like pants, you slowly opened your eyes only to see that your vision was blurry, but you could clearly tell that it was morning thanks to the sound of birds chirping.

'Am I outside? But how? Was I training and actually fall asleep outside because of how exhausted I was?' You thought before getting up felling something on your face and arms. But, as much as you tried, you couldn't get up.

Something was keeping you down in a sitting position. Each time you tried pulling away it would send a wave of pain to my face and arms. It would either sting or just hurt. So with that you took a deep breath in and started pulling your arms and face, ignoring the pain it sent.

After 4 minutes of struggling you finally managed to ripped out of the strange substance that was keeping you in the sitting position, you feel to the left landing on your left arm as your body hit the ground. You laid there for a couple of minutes before getting up and looking around at your surroundings.

You were in the forest near the cabin that you and your father stayed in but, why were you out this far?

You were confused, where you training or did you just fall asleep outside? Many thought surrounded your head as you finally looked behind you, not ready for what you were about to see.

Your eyes widened as you looked at it, it was slowly disintegrating, its body resemble a female as it landed on its stomach. It was massive, most probably as tall as the trees!

You stayed still, not wanting to move a muscle as you let your eyes look at the disintegrating giant female body in front of you.

It had light skin, blond hair, exposed muscle all around it body, its right leg was gone stopping around its knee along with its hole left arm as steam arose from it.

You look back up to its face, one of its eyes was gone as the other was wide open... looking at you.

You quickly backed up from it out of fear. You didn't know what it was, or what it could do. When you finally calm down enough and relax you got up slowly and started taking carful steps away from the giant body.

• • •

You were now hiding behind a tree, a well enough distance from the body. As you sat there, something felt wrong, not just about the giant female body.

But... something felt.. wrong with you.

You thought back to what happened last night, all that you could remember was you were having dinner, then a band, and a man with red cat like eyes... then your father talked to you with a needle right above your arm-

"Ahhh!" You hissed, you squeezed your eyes shut as you grabbed your head, a sudden head ache beginning.

Memories like pictures flashed through your head as all the things you couldn't remember suddenly came back like a waterfall.

"Father!" You shouted, your eyes now wide open as you got up and started looking around the forest for your father.

He had gotten caught in the what you could only assume, lighting strike.

Where was he?! Was he alright?! Why didn't he just leave when he had the chance to?!

Oh...

How you wished this was all a dream...

A bad, bad dream...

You didn't have to look for long, as you found a familiar man leaning his figure slumped on a random tree trunk, his head hanging down as his eyes were closed.

Your running slowly became a slow walk as you approached the slumped figure of your father.

"Fa- father.." You stuttered out quietly, you voice cracking as your eyes where wide in disbelief and sadness as you stared down at the blooded man before you.

'This... this can't be real?! R- right? He's just sleeping!' You thought, crouching down next to him as you lifted your hand, it just stopped under his nose.

You let the tears that stung your eyes finally fall as you let your hand fall into your lap, no wide hit against your fingers, concluding he, your father, was dead.

• • •

It was now the middle of the day as you made your way down the mountain. You, dressed in blue pants with a white shirt, along with a light purple raincoat that reached your thighs, as you made your way out of the village you stayed in, decided to leave.

You decided to leave now before anything other bad things could happen. Before you left though you managed to make a grave and buried your father, prying before packing a few things in the suitcase your father had.

You managed to find it in a bush as you made your way back to the cabin you and your father used to live in to bury him at.

You had open it and look at the contents inside of it before packing. There was your father's odm gear and straps, along with a note and a purple pouch.

Inside the purple pouch were two little bottles of a clear liquid with labels on them, one was called the 'crystal hardening' and the other was 'titan scream' . The note basically told you what the liquid were and what you had to do with them.

And apparently, they were for you you to drink. Which you hated to do at first but swigged it down, as you were what you are now, a titan shifter. Pacifically, that giant female body that you were stuck in! You opted to give it a name, what was it again? Oh right!

'The female titan'

You still didn't want to believe that you were that giant female in the forest, but seeing how a cut on your knee healed in front of your eyes as you were digging up your father's grave. You new now, that you were a monster.

And would take time to face that you were, but for now, you would have to keep it a secret from who ever you interact with.

You signed as you now realise you were out of your village, and now on a random open road.

'Was I that deep in thought?'

Your blonde bangs suede with the wind as you held the suitcase tightly in both of your small hands.

You continued walking using the rest of the day you had to look for another village to stay at, as you continued your journey.