•Chapter 26•

"Entertainment... Distract?" Tanjiro questioned, not seeming to know what that place was. You didn't know ever and seeing how Inosuke stood there quiet he didn't know either.

"Y- You know, that place with all the beautiful— th- the shapely— Y- You get what I'm trying to say, right? Come on!" Zenitsu stammered out, the three of youse look confusing at Zenitsu's pink face as he nervously chuckles.

'Huh?' Inosuke, Tanjiro and you thought.

"Listen up!"Uzui yelled, you all quickly turned your attention to him as he started doing weird moves.

"I AM A GOD!" He yelled, you could basically feel the sparkle's around him.

"And you four are trash!"

Yep, there goes your guys self confidence.

"That's the first bit of info you need to pound into your heads! So drive it in! You turn into dogs if I say so! Turn into monkeys if I tell you! So be ready to bend over backwards, pander to my every whim, and worship me endlessly! And remember above all else... I am a god!"

'Oh, this guy is mental.' You thought after Uzui gave his speech.

Out of nowhere Tanjiro raises his hand.

"Quick question, Lord Uzui. What exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asked.

'Please tell me he's playing dumb.' Zenitsu thought.

"Good question, pupil. You have great potential. I am the god of festivals, the god of flashiness." Uzui answered, once again you could feel the sparkle's around him.

"Well, I am the King of the Mountain's! It's a pleasure to meet, God of Festivals!" Inosuke said, his hands on his hips.

It was silent as everyone stared at Inosuke.

"I've never heard of you. That's odd. Something about you creeps me out. Uzui said, look weird at Inosuke.

"You want creepy? I'll give you creepy!"

"Take it easy now, Inosuke!" Tanjiro, the pure sol he was tried to calm Inosuke down as Uzui added on to his statement, making Inosuke more mad.

'How is he creeped out? There basically the same person?!' You thought.

"Alright, that's enough fooling around. Let go." Uzui said as he turned around, soon leaning down as if he was going start running.

"Follow me."

And with that Uzui speed off leaving dust behind.

"Huh? He disappeared, look!" Zenitsu said, pointing to a now not that far away Uzui after the dust cleared.

"He's fast! look how far he is! He's the size of a sesame seed!" Zenitsu yelled.

"So this is the power of the God of Festivals." Inosuke shakily said.

"No way. He's just Mr. Uzui Tengan, a Hashira." Tanjiro said.

"What are you waiting around for? We have to go after him!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Please be careful!" Aoi shouted to the four of youse.

"Please be careful!" The three little girls said at the same time.

"Safe travels!"

The four of youse look amazed by all the bright colourful lights as youse sat in a cart being pushed by a man with no struggle. Uzui also sat in a cart in front of you four as youse entered the Entertainment District.