•Chapter 32•

"Hahaha! Where are you worm belt?! Lord Inosuke has arrived! You can run, but you can't hide!" Tanjiro and you snapped your head to the right once hearing the familiar voice. You felt like a weight was lifted off of your shoulders when see the boar headed boy, along with the yellow haired boy running up to you two.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yelled happily when seeing his friend, yet felt disgusted with the little time you and him got to spend together.

"Zenitsu, are you... are you asleep?" Tanjiro asked the blonde, but Inosuke stood in front of Zenitsu loudly yelling.

"Ahh, you three go and help Mr. Uzui! Hurry!" Tanjiro ordered.

"Sit back, relax, and leave it to me! I'm ready to go berserk!" Inosuke said while doing different poses.

'Gladly..' You thought, already tired of this place.

"Yours truly, Lord Inosuke, will handle this! And flashily!"

'Oh no! Don't tell me there's another Uzui?!' You mentally asked yourself.

"Thanks! I'll put Nezuko back in her box. It should only take a second!" Tanjiro stated, already running off.

"I will allow it!" Inosuke, or dare I say Uzui two point o shouted.

"Thank you!" Tanjiro yelled back as you were now standing.

'Why does everyone have to yell?! Like we're basically huddled together, stop yelling!' You thought, irritated.

"Ugh! Look out!"

Out off know where, the three of youse were suddenly sent to the ground as the wind blew harshly against youse. You covered your head with your arms, protecting your skull if anything were to fall on top of youse.

"The fuck just happened?!" You asked, getting into a sitting position.

"I don't know?! Was it the building?! Did the building explode?!" Inosuke questioned, equally just as confused as you were.

"It has to be the only explanation." You say, about to get up until a hand was extended out to you.

Look up, it was non other then your noisy friend Inosuke. Hesitantly, you grab hold of his hand, and with one tug you were back on your feet.

"Thanks."

"No problem. After all, I'm am your Lord! So it is only right for me to help you!" Inosuke busted.

"Right.." You were left dumb founded at what he said, but you were shocked when your yellow haired friend firmly grab hold of your upper arms as you steered at his closed eyelids.

"What were you thinking back there? Fly off when not knowing what demon you could face? What if you got hurt? And what just happened now as well!" Zenitsu franticly said, scolding you.

'What's wrong with him? This is like a total different Zenitsu!' You thought, surprised.

You didn't answer Zenitsu's questions as you continued to steer at him.

"Can you to stop acting all lovely dove with each other, I don't know why but it's making me feel weird." Inosuke said, making the two of youse look at him.

"No Inosuke, where not- ugh forget about it. Let's just go." You said, get out of Zenitsu's grip and unsheathed your blades.

"OHH! HELL YEAH!" Inosuke yelled, pumping one of his fist into the air.

The three of you run to the building where the explosion happened just a couple of minutes ago.