•Chapter 27•

"Ahhh! I can't believe I'm doing this! hey! Do you know what you're doing?!" Zenitsu shouted as Uzui basically pushed the makeup brush into Zenitsu's cheek, trying to put on blush.

"Of course I do! I've seen my wives do this millions of times." Uzui responded, now forcefully putting on Zenitsu's lipstick.

Tanjiro decided to keep silent about it, even though he knew very well that they all looked ridiculous. Inosuke, as always, didn't understand what was going on as he sat there picking his ear after Uzui finished doing his makeup.

"Where's Annie?" Tanjiro asked.

"I gave her a kimono to put on, so after she's finished we can go." Uzui replied as he tied Zenitsu's hair up.

".. Do I have to wear this? It doesn't looks very practical for fighting, what if I bump into the demon?" Annie commented as she slid the sliding door open, soon entering the room.

Everyone just looked at her in silence.

You wear a light cream kimono with cyan and yellow dots all around it, with a purple obi rapped around your stomach, along with dark pink ribbon keeping your hair up in its usual bun.

(AN: Tried keeping it the same as the original one Annie wears in aot junior high.)

You feel uncomfortable by all the steers you we're getting.

"It's... ITS A GODDESS!" Zenitsu suddenly screamed, his whole face as red as Tanjiro's hair.

"Wow! You look.. really beautiful, Annie! W- well, I mean you are always beautiful but- aahhh!" Tanjiro said, stumbling over his words as he flailed his arms around in the air, his face also a shade of red.

Inosuke remained where he sat on the floor looking up at you, unable to understand what this bubbling feeling was in his chest and stomach.

"Well, I do have to say, that kimono looks flashy on you." Uzui said, a smirk plastered on his face as he had his eyes closed, you swore if you looked just a bit closer you could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Umm.. what happened to those three?" You asked, pointing at the boy's.

"It's there disguise." Uzui answered.

'So... he dressed them up to.. look like girls?' You thought.

"Oh, my goodness. These three girls... are certainly a homely bunch, aren't they?" The lady who owned houses Tokito said, her and her husband stumbled a response after seeing how ugly the boys hair and makeup was.

The three boys stood in the front of Uzui and you  hiding behind his large structure. Your grip on the handle of your suitcase that held your odm gear getting tighter as you waited.

You remember how disgusted you were when the five of youse had entered the Entertainment District, men kept on asking Uzui how much you were for a night, but you were grateful that Zenitsu kept on stepping in, even if it meant squeezing the life out of you.