•Chapter 6•

"Zenitsu!"

"Zenitsu!"

"Zenitsu!"

When you came to, your ears where ringing and your head was pounding. Upon opening your eyes you were meet with sunlight hitting your eyes making you close them once more.

When your eyes adjusted themselves to the sunlight, you sat up and start looking around to find the source of the voice.

"Zenitsu!"

You look to the side, seeing Shoichi and a passed out Zenitsu on the ground. You get up and walking up to them, not really knowing what to do, you kind of stood there awkwardly behind Shoichi as he try'd to wake up the blonde boy.

"Um.. what happened?" You asked Shoichi, to which scared the boy.

"Huh! Oh.. I'm trying to wake Zenitsu up." Shoichi said as he turned his head to look at you, still a bit frightened.

"I can see that. But what happened before that?" You question as you look at the house.

"Oh well... when we were falling, Zenitsu grabbed us so we wouldn't get hurt." Shoichi answered.

"I see, well he didn't do such a great job, but credit to him I guess." You said as you remembered waking up a couple of feet away from him.

You started checking your odm gear as Shoichi try's to wake up Zenitsu again. Nothing was broken or missing which was good because by the time you where done, Zenitsu had waken up.

Shoichi started explaining what had happened to Zenitsu and how the three of you came flying out from the second story window.

"Ah, I see, so what's with all the tears then?" Zenitsu asked as he placed his hand on the back of his head, only to remove it a couple of seconds later felling something wet.

"NOW I UNDERSTAND! I FEEL RIGHT ONTO MY HEAD DIDN'T I!" Zenitsu yelled seeing the red substance on his hand.

"Yes..." Shoichi answered tiredly.

"Am I- am I going to die? Oh no, the world is starting too spin! Is this the end for me?!" Zenitsu asked, but got no answer as the three of you turned to the entire of the house hearing loud cackling.

"What's going on? I don't like that sound?" Zenitsu asked but yet again, got no answer.

"Watch out! Because ready or not! I'm coming through!" Yelled the boar headed boy as he head butted the door off to reveal himself.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! THERE IT IS AGAIN! THE TERRIFYING BOAR MONSTER!" Zenitsu yelled as he hugged Shoichi tightly.

"HAHAHAHA! I'm picking up a demonic presence here!" The boar headed boy said to know one in particular.

"Hey, wait! I know where I've heard this voice before, he was the fifth saviour during the final selection! He was the first to rush up the mountain and the first to come back down! What a force of nature!" Zenitsu said as you stood there watching as the boar headed boy looked around for something.

"Hahaha! I found you, demon!" The boar headed boy said as he spotted Tanjiro's box that was left on the ground.

The boar headed boy rushed towards the box with his jabbed up nichirin blades, but didn't make it far as Zenitsu knelt down in front of the box, yelling how he shouldn't touch it and how it belonged to Tanjiro.

"Are you serious? Use your damn head. There's a demon in that box, don't you get that?!"

"OF COURSE I DO! I'VE KNOW THAT FROM THE VERY START!" Zenitsu yelled at the boar headed boys question.