Godrick, the God of Grafting

Hello, hello, my friends! Here it is, we've finally arrived at the fight against Godrick! I feel like it's been a while getting here, but this story is pretty far from being done!

For a question this time, out of the introduced Shadows, which one would you like to see more of in the future?

They can't all get huge chapters dedicated to them, but ideally I'd show the intriguing perspective of one or two of them!

And for a second question, how are you feeling about Sellen and Melina so far? Do you like them, do you bear with them, or do you absolutely hate any time spent on them?

Regardless of your answers, I hope you enjoy this week's chapter! Tell me what you think of the fight!

-----

(Y/n) put his game face on as Agheel softly landed on the ground, dust lightly being displaced.

For a moment, (Y/n) simply waited, allowing his entire army of Shadows to rejoin him. They slid across the ground from all over Limgrave, joining (Y/n) in mere moments.

He partially believed it wouldn't be necessary, but he didn't want to get caught blind sighted either. With a demigod, they should still be considered a threat, regardless of their personal skills. That being said, Godrick was by far the weakest of the demigods.

Still, a silent feeling warned (Y/n) of the meddling of the Outer Gods. It was just a simple feeling, but it was one he didn't feel like ignoring.

As his army gathered, (Y/n) told his newest soldiers where they'd reside in the Squads. He looked over his weapons briefly before letting out a sigh, relaxing.

"There's no reason to suddenly freak out. He'll be just the same as everyone else... probably," (Y/n) sighed again, unable to shake the ominous feeling crawling on his back. Regardless, he shook his head, confident of what he needed to do.

He pushed open the doors to Godrick's domain. It was a graveyard, with each tombstone honoring a soldier who gave up their body for Godrick's power. It was a horrific sight, with a dragon impaled lying on the left side of the area. And, in the middle of that area, was Godrick the Grafted.

He was an elderly man, with white hair and what should've been a decrepit body. However, due to his grafting tendencies, he was quite large, standing almost twice (Y/n)'s height. His body was covered in the limbs of others, from arms to legs to foreign torsos. It was anything and everything to make him stronger. Of course, for now, (Y/n) couldn't see that, his body being covered by a piece of cloth.

He was busy stroking the head of the fallen dragon when (Y/n) pushed the doors open. He glanced to (Y/n) with a grave expression, "Lowly Tarnished...."

(Y/n) smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Not quite. It's Death. And I've come for what's mine, Godrick."

Godrick scowled, his many arms moving and causing the cloth to fall away. It revealed his golden Axe of Godrick, which was clearly inspired by Godfrey's axe. Furthermore, something that (Y/n) had seen before, in a different sense, was revealed.

Godrick's shard of the Elden Ring, a Great Rune, and the centerpiece of the legendary ring, was plastered on his chest, shining with golden, luminescent energy. The only person who ever had the Elden Ring on their body was Radagon of the Golden Order, one of the final threats (Y/n) had to overcome before the world was restarted.

The presence of the Anchor Rune on Godrick's physical body caused (Y/n)'s senses to shoot up, and he clenched his weapons tightly, his eyes widening. He began to rush forward, calling out to his three strongest Shadows.