Status of the Lands Between

I haven't written this story in about two months now, and I feel pretty shaky on where I was in my head. To slowly get back into the flow of this story, I decided that writing a chapter regarding the status of the characters and their whereabouts would be wise.

This isn't necessary to read for the future of the story, but if you're anything like me, this'll be a quick and easy way to remind yourself of some of the story beats.

I'm currently reading through the entire story again, to make sure I'm fresh when I continue writing, but feel free to comment here if I missed anything you'd note as particularly important. I will edit this chapter to fit it, if it totally fits in!

-----

Outer God Sovereigns:

The Living:

(Y/n), the Shadow Sovereign. Wielding Destined Death and Necromancy, he's the strongest God of Death seen on the Lands Between. The power of the Outer God of Darkness was completely offered to him. It's up to him to learn how to control the abilities.

Melina, the Flame Sovereign. Wielding nigh-omnipotent power of fire and temperatures, she's the ultimate Sovereign of the Fell God. The Outer God of Fire actively protects Melina, but has asked nothing from her in return.

Sellen, the Cosmic Sovereign. Wielding the power of the stars, fate, and Glintstone Sorceries, she's the current reigning figure of magic in the Lands Between. The Outer God of the Moon has not asked anything from Sellen for the little bit that their presences have been intertwined.

Kale, the Sovereign of Frenzy. Wielding unknown powers that erase and destroy without limit, the upwards potential that he holds is currently unknown. He's evaded death by (Y/n)'s hand once. How much of Kale is still inside of the Outer God of Frenzy's presence is currently unknown. Despite this, his maiden still refers to him as Kale.

The Banished:

The Outer God of Rot was banished from the Lands Between by Millicent's hand. Having been banished, it can be assumed that it will not be returning to the material world.

The Unknown:

The Outer God of Blood didn't appear when Mohg was being killed, and stopped her hold on Sellen. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.

The Greater Will has blessed many of the demigods, but the main vessel that they've chosen has yet to be encountered. It's assumed that Marika and Radagon will be its choice.

-----

The Tarnished:

Many Tarnished, such as Nepheli, Rogier, Blackguard Boggart, and Brother Corhyn currently reside within Stormveil Castle, where Nepheli rules. They've been offered a chance to be blessed by (Y/n) with the Guidance of Darkness, but he's received no answers from them yet.

-----

Miscellaneous Information:

Morgott is the last of the demigods remaining.

Maliketh, Godwyn, Fia, D, and several other beings in contact with Destined Death have completely vanished. Their whereabouts are unknown, but (Y/n) is keeping an eye out for any signs of them.

(Y/n), Melina, Millicent, Roderika, and Sellen are in an romantic arrangement that none of the members currently have a name for. Despite this, they are currently satisfied.

Ranni is the only Shadow that has been vanquished. Her presence has completely disappeared from the Lands Between.

The Spiritual God that blessed Roderika admires the Shadow Sovereign.