Starscourge Radahn, the God of Gravity

Yo, my friends! I haven't been writing much for the last few weeks, so it's good that I'm ahead a little bit, so I can provide you all with this chapter! 

Because I like my chapters thick and satisfying, y'all get to experience the entire Radahn fight! It wasn't updated as quickly as I wanted it to be, but it's still a Saturday for me, so it's still in my general upload time!

For a question, I've got something a little different. I'll ask it here, just to put the thought in your mind. Feel free to reply throughout the chapter!

For the actual question: What do you think of some of the abilities used in this chapter? Are they cool, are they too much, however you feel!

Now, regardless of all that mumbo-jumbo, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

I have a feeling some of you will end up liking Therolina.

-----

In the main plaza of Redmane Castle, there were several Tarnished strewn about. They spoke with one another respectfully, and they were all united under one goal, if only for a little bit. A royal dirge, sung by the nearby Redmane Soldiers who could keep their sanity, flowed out over the entire castle, creating an impenetrable feeling of comradery and strength.

(Y/n) found a few familiar faces around, including Blaidd and, surprisingly, Patches. Of course, several of the other faces around had never seen (Y/n). He lingered near the walls, feeling some eyes glancing over him. With his enhanced senses, he could easily listen in to the nearby conversations.

Patches was speaking with a kind-looking Finger Maiden named Therolina, lightly gesturing towards (Y/n). "Watch out for that bloke, eh? He's not the type to mess with."

Therolina tilted her head, leaning to look past Patches. (Y/n) kept his eyes on the ground, even as he felt Therolina observing him. "He... doesn't seem all that bad. Surely you aren't mistaken?"

Patches scoffed, "Bah, that's what I thought too, until I caught him red-handed, literally! His blade was covered from tip to handle in the blood of a —"

(Y/n) let out a puffing laugh and promptly began ignoring Patches' conversation. He didn't know much about Therolina, as he'd never met her after the Festival. However, he had a feeling that she'd be quite the skeptic of Patches' commentary.

Turning his attention over to a three-way conversation between Great Horned Tragoth, Lionel the Lionhearted, and Okina, (Y/n) listened in. As it turned out, they weren't speaking about much at all, simply mentioning how excited they were to be fighting against a member of the Shattering, and arguably the strongest Demigod around.

He pushed the conversation away as he was approached by a familiar half-man, half-wolf. Blaidd gave (Y/n) a toothy grin. "Aha, so you showed. My mistress thought you would. I'll introduce you to her later, you two would get on quite well! But for now, let's give everyone a show to remember, fighting a Warrior of the Shattering, eh?"

(Y/n) gave Blaidd a similarly toothy grin, the wolvine man's enthusiasm infecting (Y/n). He could hear underneath him the excited cries of his Shadows, all really to fight against Radahn.

(Y/n) managed to keep his cool, scanning over the plaza with a slight frown. He noted who he saw, scanning one last time, only for the exact same people to be there.

"What is it?" Blaidd asked, following (Y/n)'s gaze confusedly.

(Y/n) frowned. "There's a reliable Warrior Jar who should be here. But he isn't."

Blaidd tilted his head. "'Should be here?' Has an ally of yours disappeared? Well, I arrived at the plaza first, and there's been no sign of a Warrior Jar at all."