• new beginnings •

thank you SO MUCH for 17 reads i know it's not many but this is my first book and i don't see many kenny books written recently or updated recently so i thought id write one for yall so if u have any like chapter requests i don't mind adding them in or making a oneshot book for u :) just drop them in the comments but i appreciate every single person who reads this book, even if you only read a chapter!<3
also, i'll be adding some songs from my playlist to the top, after the star photo, so feel free to listen, but i won't be offended if you don't.

14-02-23
_
y/n •
I'd been friends with the boys long enough to be able to tell when one of them was lying, especially Kenny. He would often say things that he wouldn't normally say, even though the things he says normally aren't considered too normal anyways, or appropriate. But this time it was different, it felt like I was the only person who didn't know what was going on, or what the situation was even about. I'm going to ask Kyle about this when i get to the bus stop, i thought.
Soon enough i arrived, and rushed over to ask the big question
-
"What is going on? I mean, with Kenny? He's acting all different and weird around me, he's not being himself."
Kyle responded with a simple;
"i don't know man, maybe ask him about it?" and he chuckled and walked away.
I feel so pathetic and stupid! Why is everybody being so vague about this?!
Seconds later i looked to my side to see a familiar persons arm resting on my shoulder. I looked up to see a tawny coloured fur hood looking down at me.
"Jeez! Did i zone out then? I didn't see you at all!"
I jumped and laughed it off, not breaking eye contact with the taller male.
"Yeah, you did." He said with a smirk, and then carried on.
"You were staring at me for ages. Not that i'm complaining or anything, it was cute."
I could feel my cheeks heat up, and i looked away for a second. This is what i meant, Kenny's a flirty person, I know that, everybody does. But he's never been so.. direct with it towards me? I don't really know how to put it. In the corner of my eye I saw Stan, Cartman and Kyle snickering and badly, trying to hide it.
I feel like i'm going insane! What is going on?!
I eventually replied with a simple, "Sorry.." and Kenny moved his arm down to my waist and gently pulled me into him. "Don't worry, it was nice. Also, your sitting next to me on the bus today, Kyle and Stan won't let go of eachother, so i'm guessing they'll be sitting together, and I don't want to sit by Cartman, but he'll probably sit with Heidi anyways." He grinned as the bus pulled up to our stop, and
he took my hand which made me blush as we went over to our seats. He dragged me along to the back, and gestured for me to sit in the corner. He sat next to me, and rested his hand on my thigh.
I looked down at my watch, seeing the date and realising that it was valentines. Kenny must of been looking at it too, as he looked down at me and asked "So, have you got a valentines?"
I replied, "No, I don't really talk to many people except you and the rest of the group, so I didn't expect to get one anyways."
A smirk appeared again across Kenny's lips, him replying. " Well, maybe I could change that?"
I looked up at him, eyebrows raised.
Everybody knew he was a player, but this was all coming together now, finally! He hadn't slept with a girl in months, and the only girl he actually held a conversation with was Heidi, Who was dating Cartman. He was hinting more and more of his flirty remarks at me and i finally realised. Kenny McCormick was actually trying to get with me, and trying to make it a stable relationship.
My thoughts were interrupted by his voice.
"So, you thinking about my offer?"
I thought again.
I really did like him, but I was not looking to get cheated on, or used for a one night stand.
I'm tied between choices, but how do i know which ones right? Do i get with South Parks most known fuckboy?

- 655 words.