• problem •

Y/n's Pov:
I looked above me as I felt my face heating up, only to have my vision covered by Kenny leaning down to plant kisses over my jaw.
Blushing, I giggled as he moved his free hand to hold my hand down on the bed. His other hand slipped slightly up my shirt, and I felt his hot breath on my neck as he leaned down to kiss me slowly on the lips, pulling away with a trail of saliva connecting us. He wiped my lip softly with his thumb, before lowering himself down, making eye contact.

smut warning baes

He looked at me, his eyes filled with lust as i gave him a nod, and he responded with a smirk. He got up slowly, leaning back onto the headboard as he unzipped his jeans, using his free hand to motion me forwards, and hinting for me to help with his problem.
I crawled over and moved his trousers down and slowly began stroking his dick lightly, causing Kenny to whimper a little bit. I bit my lip before going down on him, and he let out a sigh of relief. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, and motioned me forwards and backwards at his pace. After he moved his hand away, I moved back and saw that he was already hard. He playfully pushed me down on the bed and pulled my pants down.
He used his thumb to apply pressure and rub my clit while he used his other fingers to gain entrance to me.
"Kenny..." I moaned quietly.
"Wet already, Princess?" He chuckled, before positioning himself at my entrance.

-
😥😥😥😥
leaving it there might finish tomorrow