• mine •

Kenny's Pov🧡:
I looked down at her, and she had a smirk on her face, and then I winked at her, making her get flustered and put her head in the crook
of my neck. She looked so cute. I cupped her face with my hands and brang her face in front of me, and I kissed her softly. We made out again, slower this time, without having to worry about any distractions. She pulled away for a second, catching her breath. I looked down at her again, this earned me a wide smile across her lips. She leaned up to me again and kissed me gently, and I took one of my hands off her face and used it to pull her closer.

Y/n Pov🤍:
His kisses grew hungrier, and became more rough, but it was nice. I couldn't help but think if he was like this with the other girls that he used to hook up with, but this felt more meaningful. The hand that he used to pull me closer was now wrapped around my waist, his slim,cold fingers brushing against my hip. He pulled away and caught his breath again, causing me to giggle as he playfully pushed me down onto the bed, leaving him on top of me. I could feel my face heating up as he leaned down and kissed me again, this time they were more sloppy and hotter than before. One of his hands played with the bottom of my hoodie, and I could sense him wanting to put his hand further up, but he respected that I hadn't said anything about us going that far.

Kenny moved his kisses downwards to my neck and We were both breathing heavily as he left messy kisses down my jawline, occasionally nibbling at my earlobe, making me squirm a little, which he smirked at. After a few minutes of him teasing he eventually started to leave hickeys down my neck, and then he finished by kissing all the ones he had left softly.
He winked at me again and I sat up against the headboard, and he moved and sat next to me, looking down at me and admiring his work.
Kenny put his thumb on my chin and the rest of his fingers underneath to guide my face to look at him, and he looked at me in awe for a few moments, and then he smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

Kenny's Pov🧡:
I pulled her in closer to me, hoping that she didn't think that I did things too quickly for her, I didn't want to rush things but I just wanted her to know that I want a relationship with her, and I also wanted a reason to leave hickeys on her, so people would know that she's happily in a relationship, because the other boys in the school try to hook up with anybody they like the look of, and they needed to know that my Y/n is off limits. Although she sees Butters as a little brother, I can't help but feel jealous of him. He didn't go around fucking other girls, and he kept himself loyal to Y/n even if she was just his crush.
I pulled her onto my lap, and looked down to see that she was asleep. I picked her up bridal style and pulled the duvet on her bed back with my free hand, before gently placing her in.
"Y/n..?" I whispered. "Darling..? You awake?"
"Mhmm.." She answered groggily.
"Do you want me to go if your tired?"
"No.. stay with me for the night, please?" She said quietly, and I couldn't say no to her.
"Okay, i'll be downstairs on the couch if you need anything, okay?" I said to her, reassuring her that I wouldn't try anything.
"Kenny, stay with me please here?" She begged.
"Babe, your mum would kill me." I pointed out, not wanting to cause problems.
"She won't be home tonight, I promise." Y/n said.
"Okay, hold on."
I went to her wardrobe and pulled out a pair of my pyjama trousers, which were in my own shelf. She was so sweet.
I left to go into the bathroom to change, and when I came back i folded up the hoodie i had been wearing over my uniform and placed it at the end of the bed.
I slowly got into the bed with her, not wanting to disturb her. I led next to her, and she immediately curled up next to me, and that's how I fell asleep with my Y/n in my arms.