• guessing games •

i made some SLIGHT changes to the last chapter that don't really effect the story but there might be some references to last chapter in this chapter so feel free to go and re read it also don't forget to vote 🫶

Kenny's Pov🧡:
I woke up to a very loud alarm and looked next to me to see a sleeping Y/n. I poked her once and whispered sweet nothings into her ear to try and wake her, but she was a deep sleeper. I got up and got changed in the bathroom, and when I came back in she was awake, thank god. She looked so cute in the morning, her hair wasn't that messy and she had a cute quiet morning voice.
"morning love, sleep well?" I said quietly to her as I sat down on the bed next to her.
"Mhm.. thanks for staying Kenny." She whispered.
"It's fine, but you should probably get ready for school, you have 40 minutes."
"Fucks sake."

Y/n Pov🤍:
I walked over to the bathroom, grabbing my towel on the way, and turned the shower on. I sat down for a minute while I waited for the shower to heat up. Finally it did, and I undressed and stepped in. The things I needed were all laid out on the side, I smiled when I realised that Kenny had done that. I finished up in the shower, wrapping my warm, fluffy towel around my cold body. As I approached my room I knocked softly on the door to ask if Kenny could leave the room so I could get dressed, and he jokingly scoffed while he was leaving, making me giggle. I got changed into my school uniform, adjusting my collar and tie that was underneath my jumper, then I rolled up my skirt once, while slipping my feet into my shoes. I walked over to the door to open it, calling for Kenny to let him know that he could come back in, and when he did he sat down on the bed and admired me while I did my makeup. I got up and got my coat and bag, and he did the same. Soon after we walked to the regular bus stop together.

at the bus stop- no ones pov:
"Hey Y/n! And..Kenny?" Kyle said, confused.
"Did you stay at Y/n's? How come you came that way?"
Kenny rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, yeah I did. Nothing happened, don't think of it like that."
Kyle chuckled at the remark and Stan stood close to him, resting his chin on Kyles head, making Kyle blush.
Cartman came shortly after, looking pissed off.
"I fucking hate that stupid bitch!" He moaned, in his high-pitched voice.
"What now?" Stan said in a blank voice.
"Heidi's trying to get me to eat her healthy vegan shit with her. I just wanna tell her to piss off."
"She's only doing it for your own good, and I know you know that." Kyle replied.
"Well, I'm happy with my diet right now. And when were you involved Kyle?" He sneered.
Stan wrapped his arms around Kyle, as he felt him tense up.
"I'm just saying." Kyle responded bluntly.
"So anyways," Cartman continued,
"Did you and Y/n sleep together?"
Kenny looked annoyed.
"Well, She's my girlfriend. We slept in the same bed, but nothing happened, for your information. You know I've changed, just because you haven't." Kenny said.
Cartman brushed it off and we all got on the bus as it pulled up next to us.

At School 🏫:

Kenny's Pov:
Me and Y/n walked into school together, and Stan and Kyle follower behind. Cartman was outside waiting for Heidi.
We went straight over to my locker, that was in the far end of the building, looking around to see if anybody was there, they weren't. I playfully pushed Y/n against my locker and looked down at her, tracing the hickeys I had left with my finger, which made her shiver a little bit from my cold touch. I gestured for her to move to the side as I shoved the rest of my stuff into the locker, and then locked it. We walked around for a while until the bell went.
"Bye angel, see you 2nd lesson," I whispered in her ear, twirling a bit of her H/c hair in my finger. As we both turned to walk opposite ways, I was approached by Nichole.
"So, when your done fucking around with Y/n, I'm guessing we can hook up?" She said, wrapping an arm around me.