• You have to stop •

Y/n's Pov:

I adjusted my backpack and pushed open the door as soon as the bell went, and I just wanted to go and rant to Kyle or literally anybody. When I opened the door, Kenny was outside of it.
-
"Y/n-" He began.
"So your speaking to me now?" I snapped, still angry from the Nichole situation. "Have you had enough of Nichole now?"

"Please, you have to stop, you don't know what your saying Y/n, you don't even know what happened! You were in a different room."

"Oh please. Like I haven't heard the stories of what you got up to at parties, I even cared enough to warn you at the start about any of that shit!" I cried.
"Less then a month into a relationship that took you so long to get into, and you've already fucked it up. Your a fuckboy Kenny, get over it."
Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran off and sat down with Kyle and Stan, their attention going on me straight away, leaving a drained looking Kenny behind me.
-
"Woah! Y/n? What happened?" Stan said, moving his hands around.
"Y/n, If this is about Kenny-" Kyle started.
"I don't want to talk about him Kyle, please." I said back, my voice quivering even talking about the current situation.
I hated to admit it, but I didn't want to be angry at him, I did love him a lot; and I know he loved me back, part of me didn't even want to believe the photo. The truth hurts.
"You need to listen!" Kyle exclaimed.
"The photo was a setup, Butters gave Nichole a bunch of cash if she pretended to act drunk  and kiss Kenny, and Y/n, you know I wouldn't lie to you."

-

Kenny's Pov:

I rushed to the bathrooms, and slammed the cubicle door behind me, locking it frantically.
I could feel my face burn up, and I knew the only thing that would help, and I couldn't have her.

-

short chapter cos i have a long one in my NOTES and im tired im on my water break in cadets😕😕