• Kenny.. •

Kenny's Pov:
I looked down into her e/c eyes and we looked at eachother until she giggled a little, making me laugh too. We decided that we could go on a walk after she had finished getting ready. I ruffled up my hair a little (mullet kenny🥰🥰)
and then we left after around half an hour.
We walked hand in hand to Starks Pond, and walked around for a while before sitting down on a nearby bench.
"You okay? You look cold." I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.
"I'm fine, honestly." Y/n smiled.
I looked up at her and moved my arm, taking my coat off and placed it on her shoulders, fastening it at the front.

"Kenny, you didn't have to." She said quietly, sitting closer to me and leaning her head on my shoulder.
"I know, you just looked cold."

After a while of talking we got up and walked around some more, eventually we reached the town centre and wandered around different shops. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Kyle.
"Oh, hi Kyle." I said, smiling.
"Hey Kenny. Can I ask you two a question?" Kyle asked.
"Uh, yeah?" Y/n replied.
"Well, I have to get Stan something so I need your help picking between these things, okay?"
We both nodded. After Kyle went away and made up his mind we had both left and started to walk home.
"Sometimes I forget that Kyle and Stan are together." Y/n said.
"They've been together ages. I remember when they first got together, and Kyle refused to talk to Cartman for a week, because of everything he was saying about them." She laughed.

We walked a little further before I spoke again.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah Kenny?"
"I'm glad that we got together. And that before we got together that we were friends for so long." I said, looking at her.
"Why wouldn't we of been friends?" She questioned.
"I don't know.. sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you." I said quieter then before, kicking a stone on the floor.
"Kenny.." Y/n said, and then she took my hand as we got nearer her house again.
We went in and went straight to her room where we sat there together, flirting with eachother for a while.

She sat in my arms while I played with her H/c hair, before she turned around and looked up at me. I playfully pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her cheek softly, making her cheeks turn pink.
-
-
-
-
-
🤗fluff