• Typical • * also announcement

Kenny's Pov:
"Uhh.. maybe I'll do f/f? Sound good?" I smiled.
"Yes, definitely, that's my favourite!" She smiled back. "Wait, you did that on purpose!"

"No, lucky guess~."

After a while of just sat in comfortable silence I got up and went to the kitchen, and started making the food I had promised Y/n. It was only a simple dish so I didn't really mind doing it, it didn't takes that long and it usually tastes pretty good. after around an hour it was done, and I looked over at Y/n who was sat inside the lounge watching tv.
"Come on, it's done." I started, walking towards the room, but she had already gotten up and was now walking towards me, so we both just met at the kitchen anyways. Once she had sat down I placed her bowl/plate on the table infront of her and placed one in my seat before I sat down, and got out the cutlery and placed it in the middle.
"Well.. how is it?" I asked, waiting patiently for an answer, hoping it was good.
"Really good." She smiled, swallowing the peice that was on her fork, and then placed it down for a moment. After around ten minutes we both finished up, Y/n insisting on doing the dishes after. Typical Y/n.

After that we sat on the couch and watched some random show, not bothering to change it as we were both comfortable on the seat, cuddled up to eachother.

guys ..
I think i'm gonna leave this story for a while bc I just made a new one and i'm gonna focus on that one
but if I get any ideas i'll update this book and it's also getting kinda long and I feel like i'm just dragging this out atp
but i'm forever grateful for all the support that you've given me with this book 🫶