• kevin •

Y/n Pov:
I woke up before Kenny, and we were cuddled on the couch. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone who was there at the house, and set it down on a plate. As I was leaving the kitchen, Kevin came up to me.
"So, your still with Kenny?" He asked.
I looked up at the older boy.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned him.
"Well, he used to bring a girl home every night. I'm not gonna explain what happened after."
"Yeah, I know.." I sighed. "But he's changed, hasn't he?"
"I don't know Y/n." He said, taking a pancake off the counter and eating some.
"He's always at your house, so I guess so."
Kevin left with a plate of pancakes and must of told Karen as she came running down after, waking Kenny up.
"Karen! You woke me up." Kenny said in a groggy, tired voice.
"Sorry." She blurted before coming into the kitchen. "Hi Y/n."
"Hey Karen! You want pancakes?" I asked.
"Yeah."
I took some off of the plate and put them on a separate one and then handed them to her, and she ran off upstairs again.
"Morning Kenny!" I smiled and then walked over to the sofa and sat with him.
"Morning Y/n.." He said, rubbing his eyes and yawning, and his shirt lifting up slightly.
I blushed a little and leaned back on the sofa.
"What? Like what you see darling?" He smirked.
I laughed and got up, bringing him the rest of the food.
"And what if I did?"

-

Later on we both got ready, and went back to my house, and Kenny sat on the bed while I sat at my desk.
"Why do you think Heidi came round before?" Kenny asked.
"I don't know. Maybe people found out that Butters wanted to meet up with me or something." I said back.
"Maybe." He rolled his eyes. "Well, whatever he said about you in the end, is not true. And it doesn't matter what he says anyway." He got up from the bed and walked over to where I was sat, and wrapped his arms around my neck from behind me, making me smile.

-
idk why i called the chapter kevin ig it's cos he hasn't like APPEAREDD in the story yet or something i couldn't think of a name