• regret •

Y/N's Pov:

Me and Kenny got ready pretty fast, and left the house for a walk, we were probably just going to do some laps around Starks Pond to kill some time, and talk things over.

"So.. are we like.. okay now?" Kenny said quietly.

"Mhm.. I'm sorry, I don't like arguing." I replied, placing my hand in his.

"Neither do I, especially with you.. I cant afford to lose you." Kenny replied softly.

I smiled and squeezed his hand softly, smiling slightly and making eye contact as he looked down at me with a small smile.

"But.."

I started.

"Please don't argue with Clyde? He's not trying to get in our relationship.. he's just one of my really close friends, he's always been there for me.. since childhood."

".."

"Kenny..?"

Kenny looked down at me and sighed.

"I know."

"I'm.. I'm not going to stop you from being friends with him.. and I know you wouldn't get with him.. I just.. You know how I used to mess with girls.. and I know that it messed them up, and I regret that now, so I can't stand the thought of you doing that to me. But.. I trust you Y/n.. I know you wouldn't."

He gave me a relieved smile and kissed me ontop of my head, ruffling my hair a little.

"So.." I started.

"Can we just forget about this whole situation now? I don't like thinking about arguing and stuff, with you."

"Of course."

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THIS TOME
IM ACC COMING BACK TO WRITE LIKE IM GONNA HABE A NEW CHAPYER EVERY 2/3 DAYS

ꜰᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ * ᴋᴇɴɴʏ ᴍᴄᴄᴏʀᴍɪᴄᴋ x ʏ/ɴ - on holdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें