• my boy p2 •

feel abit goofy writing this ngl but u guys wanted ittt so i can't disappoint also this part happens like a few hours after the breakfast i changed it in the last chapter but ye

Y/n Pov:
I Looked up at Kenny and he smirked at me, and leaned in to kiss me again. This time it lasted longer and was more passionate, his tongue constantly poking at mine, trying to gain access. Eventually I let him, and he started exploring every inch of my mouth as if he hadn't before. He pulled away, us both catching our breath before he placed one of his hands on my hip and the other on my jaw, and he leaned in towards me again and left new hickeys next to the old ones he had left nights ago. I moaned quietly as he firmed his grip on me, making him chuckle softly.
"do you wanna go.. um.. upstairs?" I mumbled, in between breaths.
He responded physically, by picking me up bridal style off of the sofa and carrying me upstairs, and placing me on my back on the bed, before climbing on top of me again, leaving him looking down and smirking at me.
"Can we..?" He asked gently.
I nodded eagerly, not wanting to waste time.
He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor somewhere, and did the same with mine, and began to gently massage my breast while kissing me deeply.

Kenny's Pov:

I was a flustered mess, kissing her while removing my hand from her upper half to lower, using it to gently rub circles on her clit through her leggings. She moaned softly again, still being quiet. She was quick to remove her leggings as she sat up to remove my joggers, teasing my dick by tracing it with her finger.
"Y/n.. please.." I whimpered slightly, making her smirk. I could tell she enjoyed having power over me, but today she wasn't. I put one arm around her neck, pulling her closer and kissing her sloppily around her mouth, jaw and neck while jerking myself off with the other. I pulled away and looked down at her underwear, and removed those too. I gestured for her to lay down again as I rubbed circles on her clit again, making her instantly wet. While I did that, I moved over to position myself infront of her. She nodded at me and I slowly slipped it in, her moaning with pleasure and me letting out a sigh of relief. I started off slow, my free hand that wasn't on her hip was back on one of her nipples, toying with it to make her even more turned on. She whimpered a little as I went faster, despite her nodding for me to when I offered.
-
"Fuck.. Kenny.." she would softly say every once in a while
-
After a while I could feel her getting more tired, so I pulled out and let her mouth take care of the rest of my erection.
I stroked her hair and praised her at any chance I could get, and when she was finished I ran her a warm bath so she could clean herself up.
-
After she was done, I had a quick shower. When I came out, she was already in her pyjamas, and I quickly got changed so I could join her in bed.
-
"Today was really nice.. thank you Kenny.." She said softly.
I played with her hair a little bit before she fell asleep, and before she did she muttered something.

"Goodnight.. Love you Kenny.. my boy."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GUYS I FEEL SO SILLY BUT ALSO HAPPY I GOT IT OVER WITH WOOHOO
there will probs be more ngl it's funny to write 😛😛
hope you.. enjoyed??
also idk if i'll continue the like oart 1 part 2 thing cos it makes  it feel like a oneshot so this might be the last for a few chapters idk
bye