• tell me •

Y/n pov:
During my lesson, Clyde came over and told me that people had seen Nichole with Kenny, and it really pissed me off. We had been dating for about a week now, and he's already off with other girls? He'd promised me that he had changed!

I came out of my lesson that I had with him as the bell went, and he came and hugged me from behind. I pushed him away.
"Don't pull that shit Kenny. I trusted you and you've already been seen with Nichole!"

He looked at me like he had seen a ghost.
"Y/n! Please. It's not like that, let me explain!"
"She, she came on to me. A while ago me and her had a deal before she got with Tolkien, and we'll, I don't like talking about this infront of you, but when I  was called a fuckboy. She said if I ever felt like I needed.. something, I could just, go to her. Well, turns out Tolkien isn't good enough for her, and now she's got her eyes back on me. Please, you have to believe me Y/n! He said, looking at me, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Kenny.." I started.
"I don't want to believe it, because I don't think that you would do that..
I'll give you one more chance."

"Thank you angel. I love you."
He said quietly, before taking my hand and walking to somewhere more quiet, where he pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"Also, Wendy's having a party and asked if you wanted to come. I'm going."
"Mm.. maybe." I said, my head muffled in his chest because of how tight he was hugging me.
"So, what are you gonna wear princess?"
"probably nothing too flashy. maybe just a dress?" I said, moving my head away to look at him.
"Okay. If people look at you, your wearing my jacket. No buts."

I giggled slightly at how protective he was.
"Well.. I planned on doing that anyways."

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head, and moments later the bell rang for lesson three.

sorry for another short chapter i'm trying to make sure the party chapter is really good 😭😭😭