• discovery •

tysm for 22 reads 💕 any suggestions/requests comment them <3

kenny pov:
I looked down at her h/c hair, and stroked it with my free hand. she's so beautiful. I don't deserve her. I really don't deserve her, she deserves someone who can live the same life as her, die the same time as her. And I would be stuck for eternity, and I had no way of telling her.
She sighed below me, and I slumped down on the headboard so she could lay down in my arms. Her head fell back on my chest and I put my arms around her and placed them in her lap, and she took one of my hands and held it tight.
Her room was a reflection of her mind.
Her walls were plastered with posters of artists,and pages of magazines, kinda reminded me of my walls, except mine were.. I don't want to go into detail.

Y/n Pov:
I heard the door unlock and I squeezed Kenny's hand.
"I'll be back."
I ran downstairs and told my mum that Kenny was round, and that me and him were together. She hugged me tight and went on to say,
"Ohh, I always knew you would end up together, come, bring him down."
"Okay mum.."
I ran up the stairs and told Kenny that my mum wanted to see him, and he was panicking.
"What if she thinks i'm a bad influence? What if-"
"Kenny," I watched him get off the bed and then looked up at him, and held him close.
"Kenny. She loves you, it'll be fine."
We walked downstairs, together, and my mum had a grin across her face.
"Kenny! I thought Y/n would be too scared to invite you round, she used to get so paranoid-"
"Okay mum, you don't need to go into detail."
"I know,, I know, anyways, i'll put some food on, you two can go back to what you were doing. I'll call you when it's done."

Me and kenny went back upstairs and he sat back on the bed, and i sat with him. He pulled me closer and I blushed a little. Before I knew it, My chin was in his hand and he was pulling my face up, and our lips connected in a soft, angelic kiss, unlike anything people say Kenny's like. It was warm and comforting, I didn't feel like a slut he was messing around with. Eventually we pulled away from eachother, and he winked and giggled at me, and brushed my cheek with his thumb.
"I love you so much babe." He said, blushing lightly.
"I love you too"
a few hours later, after we had both eaten, Kenny was leaving. I insisted on walking him home, just because i wanted to spend more, alone, time with him.
After our walk, I said goodbye and turned around to cross the road, and all I could tally remember was a loud crash of glass, a faint smell of smoke, the horrified look on Kenny's face, and a hospital room. Then when I fell asleep, it went black, and as always, I woke up and carried in my day, as usual.

next day
still y/n:
I got up and ready for school, confused when i looked down at my phone. So many messages from people.
"You okay?"
"rest easy"
what?
Oh shit.
I'd forgotten i hadn't told anybody about that, especially Kenny. I knew he had the same curse, but I felt too awkward ever talking about it with him, i didn't know if he was okay with talking about it.
Well, I left for school and didn't really expect anybody to remember that it happened, I would just avoid the question. I'd left a little bit late because i was checking my phone, so I didn't see Kenny before i left. When i got to school, guilt washed over me. I could see Stan, Kyle and even Cartman were comforting a crying Kenny. I didn't even know what to do. I felt so bad, and It was all my fault. Before i knew it I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Oh, Clyde, hi."
"Hey! Kenny's over there, he's crying. Everyone's saying you died."
"I.. I know. I don't know how to say this, but I have the same curse as Kenny, and I haven't told anybody, so everyone thinks i'm dead. And, i have no idea how to tell him."
"Well, for a start maybe go over to him..? I'll come?"
Clyde was sweet. He went to the same elementary as us all and Id always been his distant friend. He always knew when someone needed a friend and knew when the time was right.
I started walking with Clyde and felt people looking at me. My eyes started tearing up before Kenny even looked away from the floor. I went to him and tapped him on the shoulder and was immediately pulled into a hug. I felt like I was at home.
"What the fuck happened last night y/n!"