• I'd like that •

Kenny's Pov:

We woke up a few hours later, well, I woke up, Y/n was still asleep in my arms, so I stayed still, not wanting to wake her up. I bent over and gently placed a kiss on her forehead, and slowly tried to climb out of her bed without waking her up, which worked.
Once I was downstairs, I
Went to the kitchen and got out some ingredients, for something to give Y/n for breakfast for when she woke up. I was glad that we weren't arguing anymore, and i think i was a little bit dramatic anyways.. but that didn't matter anymore.
I finished the pancakes and brought them up to her bedroom, and she has just woken up.
"Goodmorning darling~" I chuckled,
placing the pancakes next to her.
She mumbled a few things and looked up at me.
"Morning.." She almost-yawned.
I grabbed her hairbrush and sat down next to her, brushing her hair as she ate her breakfast.
"God.. what do you do in the night? Why is it so knotty.." I said, half laughing.
"I don't know, but howcome yours doesn't get knotty? Some of its long."
I stopped brushing her hair and brushed through mine for a moment.
"I don't know.. doesn't feel knotty to me."
I ran my hand through her silky hair to see if it was all smooth.

"All done, Sweetheart."

-

I got up off the bed and went over to her bathroom, and looked in the mirror. I ruffled the shorter parts of my hair up, and combed through the rest. Much better.
After that I brushed my teeth and walked back into the bedroom.
"So, what do you wanna do today?" I turned my head away from the closet to smile at Y/n.
"I don't know.." She said.
I took one of my shirts out and a pair of trousers (trousers jeans shorts cargos i actually have no clue what men wear 😯😓)

"We can just go on a walk if you'd like?"
"I'd like that."

-

-

sorry i've been resurrected x