• school days, school days •

thank you SO MUCH for 17 reads i know it's not many but this is my first book and i don't see many kenny books written recently or updated recently so i thought id write one for yall so if u have any like chapter requests i don't mind adding them in or making a oneshot book for u :) just drop them in the comments but i appreciate every single person who reads this book, even if you only read a chapter! <3

kenny pov:
Me and Y/n walked to class together, and it was peaceful. We didn't talk much, but when we did ig made me blush just hearing her voice. She was perfect, and I didn't only like her for her looks, her personality was everything, she always knew what to say and how to act at the right time, everything about her was just gorgeous. And i was glad she wasn't a utter bitch. Most girls would turn me down for being "too poor" to keep up with their needs, but Y/n wasn't like that. She just never cared about things like that, and i guess that's just one of her amazing qualities that i just loved about her.

"So, Geography right cutie? Lame." I said to her, staring into her glassy e/c coloured eyes." She replied with a simple
"Yeah, can't waaiitt." She said sarcastically, stretching out the last few letters of the word, making me chuckle slightly. When we got to the classroom, Mr. Garrison had decided to change the seating plan, meaning i sat in front of Y/n, and we were near the back, me being one row from the back, she was at the back. When everybody found their designated seats, and the class was settled in, i turned around and winked at her, making Y/n blush.
We whispered some things back and forth to eachother, both giggling and blushing.

"Is there a problem Miss Taylor and Mr McCormick?" Mr Garrison glared over at us, stopping the whole class.
(I chose Taylor as the surname by random but you can just choose whatever you want 🧍‍♀️)

"No, not at all." Y/n replied, still half-giggling.
"Okay, well don't talk in my lesson, or you will be leaving." He argued back.
"I'd much rather leave.." I muttered under my breath, turning round to catch another look at Y/n, who was now in deep concentration at her work.
I looked down at mine that was recently placed infront of me.
"Dredging? The fuck is that?" I thought.
And I couldn't tell you if God was on my side, or if it was my fate, but soon enough the bell rang and we were let out for break.
Y/n was kept behind, I think it was because she missed the homework last week, and i waited by the door of the classroom, despite being told to leave by Mr Garrison. Eventually Y/n came out and i put my arm around her waist and we walked out of the block and into the main corridor, where everybody spent their break, and we looked around for Kyle, Stan and Cartman. We found Kyle and Stan sharing a drink, and Cartman asking Heidi to buy him food. How 'Suprising'

Y/n Pov:
Finally, it was break. After a lesson that felt like three hours long, and some, I guess you could say flirting with Kenny, it was finally break. I reached into my bag and pulled out a carton of apple juice, and stabbed it with the straw. I took a few sips and decided it was too warm, so i gave it to Kenny instead, and I don't think he cared that it was warm. He pulled me closer and then rested his arm around my shoulder, and looked down at me, making me blush. I got my phone out to check the time, and before i could put it away, it was taken out of my hands by the blonde male and he quickly snapped a photo of himself, set it as the lock screen and gave it back to me, winking again. I giggled and moved closer towards him, and looked over to my right to see Cartman, without Heidi.
"Where's Heidi? I thought you were just with her?" I asked.
"She went off with Wendy and Bebe."
"Oh."
I didn't mind Wendy or Bebe, we only really talk out of school, as Stan and Wendy have some questionable history together, but I respected Wendy for keeping it between the two of them. We  got along outside of school, but she kept her distance to Stan when she could.
I looked up at Kenny, who had all the same lessons to me.
"What's next?"
"Double food-tech, shortcake."
"For fucks sake."
I hated food tech. Not because I couldn't do it, i was actually quite good at cooking, it was just effort.
When the bell rang me and Kenny walked together, and we saw a new teacher in the room. She put us in our assigned seats, and the person you were sat next to, you had to cook with.
Luck was on my side today, I got sat next to Kenny, and Stan and Kyle were next to eachother too.
The new teacher started with the register;
"Kyle Broflovski?"
"Here."
"Stanley Marsh?"
"Here-" Stan said, you could tell he was holding back laughter.
"Kenneth McCormick?"
"Can you just say Kenny? And here, also."
I looked up at him and laughed at him.
"Kenneth~" i whispered to him, you could see his cheeks heating up.
"Y/n Taylor?"
Kenny nudged me.
"Here."

Kenny's Pov:
The teacher had a squeaky voice, more irratating then Cartmans, at least i could work with my Y/n, would make the lesson more tolerable.
I went over to her and got the recipe, chicken pie. I dont think this is gonna go very well.
We got to our assigned spots and everyone crowded around the teacher to watch the demo, but Y/n told me she had made this before, so we both didn't really watch it. I wrapped my arms around her and she looked up at me, and i rubbed her cheek with my thumb, and moved my hands down to her waist and  turned her around we watched the boring demo and done enough it was over and we were back to our workstations.

Y/n Pov:
When we were back at the counter, I looked up at Kenny.
"So.. Kenneth~ what was that about?"
He bit his lip and replied. "Hey, I'm supposed to tease you, darling."
He chuckled and carried on.
"I just want people to know that your mine."
I glanced around the room and saw Butters was in this class too.
"You know it's only Butters that likes me, and you know what i think about that. Anyways, can you get the aprons and stuff, i'll get the ingredients."
He quickly came back with aprons and bowls and stuff like that, and i brang back the ingredients.
I pulled the apron around me and folded it over, so it was the same length as my skirt, that was rolled up to my upper thigh. I could see Kenny checking me out, I wasn't stupid.
I tied it round the front and got a hairband off my wrist, luckily i had two on me. I tied my H/c hair into a low ponytail, and asked Kenny if he was ready to start. He replied with a simple yes, and twirled my hair around with his fingers, making me blush.

Kenny Pov:

She looks so cute like this, and she gets flustered so easily.
We both followed the recipe and soon enough we were done, and I started to clean up. She ran over, and explained that she felt so bad leaving me with all the washing up, even if it was just a tray and bowl.
"It's fine, honestly babe. I would of done it anyways."
"It should of been me, i'm sorry."
I assured her it was fine, and I told her that she had done most of the cooking anyways so it was only fair.
After everything was cleared up, it was lunch. Finally, and I was not eating that pie for lunch, either. It wasn't that we had made it wrong, It was just made with cheap ingredients. I sat down with
Y/n, Heidi, Cartman, Stan and Kyle, and everyone was eating lunch, and today was watered down pasta, how 'nice.'

sorry for the long chapter, love u guys 💕