• im sorry •

Kenny's Pov:

After Karen had left my room, I didn't know what to do.
I sat in silence, and thought about texting Y/n.
I left it for a while and thought that she might of been back at her house by then, so I picked up my phone.

"So, did you go?" I asked.
Y/n💘, is typing.

"Mhm. He didn't have much to say. But I guess your speaking to me now then?"

"Don't be like that Y/n. He just pisses me off. I'm not having Butters ruin my relationship."
Sent.

about fifteen minutes went by and there was no answer from Y/n, exept a knock at the door. I got up as my parents weren't in, and even if they were they would of probably been too drunk to answer it anyways. I opened the door and it creaked open.

"I'm sorry."
Was the only thing I heard before I was pulled into a hug. I hugged Y/n back before stepping back.
"I'm not annoyed, it just pissed me off a little. You know I don't like Butters, it just annoyed me a little with all the audacity he thinks he's got." I answers quietly, before letting her in and kicking the door shut.
"Sorry about the um.. mess." I said, smiling sheepishly.
"Kenny." She said holding my arm.
"You know I don't care about stuff like that.
I wouldn't judge you, I know it's hard for you." She spoke softly, comforting me about how embarrassed I felt.

"Y/n!" Karen came in, hugging Y/n at the waist.
"Hi Karen! It's been a while." Y/n said.
"I missed you, and Kenny." She smiled.
"Well, we're both here now." Y/n giggled.
I looked at the both of them and admired how good she always was with kids.
She got up as Karen went back to her room.
"Well?" She said, looking up at me.
I took her chin in my hand and looked down at her, making eye contact.
"I just.. want to make sure Butters knows that your mine. I don't like watching him knowing he wants to get hands on with you, and he's so rude about it too. People saw you at the park, and I know what he said. Don't let that stupid fucker get to your head, okay babe?" I said quietly, but my anger rose at some parts.
Y/n took me over to the couch and we sat down for a while, my hand resting on her thigh as we watched the Tv for a while until we fell asleep.

kenny pov chapter 😍