• mistakes •

don't forget to vote and comment ⚡️no music for this one it's too short😭

kenny's pov:
"Nichole, please."
"That deal is long gone, You know i'm with Y/n now." I scowled at her and tried to get my point across.
"But Kenny.." She pulled me closer.
"You know that she won't want to do things with you. I know you want to, but she won't rush into it. I won't say anything, but we all know your craving a bit of attention down there." Nichole pleaded, and I looked at her with disgust.
"I cant believe this Nichole. Your literally dating Tolkien." I spat, as I shoved her away from me.

"Treat me how you want Kenny, but I know you'll come running back when you want something." She cooed at me.

Y/n's Pov:

I walked to my class, Maths, great..
I hated maths, and the teacher hated me too, always picking on me for no reason. When I got to the class I sat down in my chair, only to me bombarded with questions.
"Why are you dating that fuckboy?"
"He's no good for you, you can do better."

But then Wendy came over.

"Hey! leave her alone. Shes happy in her relationship and your all just mad that he's not a player anymore to sort out your slutty needs." Wendy said, glaring at the people making the comments.
She pulled me up out of my chair and we left the class while everybody else was coming in.
We headed for the girls bathrooms, and leaned against the sinks, while Wendy re-applied her lipstick.

"Thanks for doing that Wendy."
"It's no problem! People at this school are jealous bitches." She muttered.
"And also, skip with me? I have to talk to Bebe, She's not in."
"Okay, fine" I giggled.

The lesson went by pretty fast, me and Wendy were just gossiping about things happening recently, and then the bell rang for next lesson.
English. I had this one with Kenny.
We all went to our lesson and sat down, and I looked over at Kenny who was on the other side of the class, and he winked at me, making me blush. Heidi, who I sat next to, must of noticed that I was blushing, as she started to say how cute me and Kenny were, and that she was glad everything was going well.

sorry for the short chapter but i didn't wanna leave y'all on a cliffhanger 😍🐠