• I don't even know why I even like you •

long aaah chapter name 💀

Kenny's Pov:
"Y/nnn... seriously?" I started.
"Heidi just warned you."

"I know, I just feel like I should talk to him, I feel like I've been too harsh about things." She said quietly.
"Fine. Just go." I said, and got up and left the room. I was annoyed to say the least, our whole relationship had been pestered by Butters, and Y/n still feels sorry for him and treating him badly. I couldn't give a shit about how he feels, all he cares about is trying to win Y/n over, and I won't let him.
I heard Y/n walk up the stairs and open her drawers, and then she left in a different outfit and left through the door, leaving me alone in her house. I didn't want to stay in her own house alone, knowing she was kind of annoyed at me anyways. I grabbed the spare key and locked the door, posting the key back through the letterbox and I left.

No-One Pov:

The snow coated the floors of South Park, and footprints were being made along the pavement of a small alleyway.
Kenny opened a scratched door and walked across the dirty carpet, and into his old room.
"Kenny?" Karen whispered.
"Karen! I'm home now." Kenny replied.

Y/n's Pov:
I walked along the road towards starks pond, and I felt a sense of regret. Was Kenny mad at me?
"Y/n! You came." Butters chirped.
"Yeah, I feel kinda bad about the things happening recently." I answered.
"There's nothing to be feeling sorry for, it's just rumours and having an overprotective boyfriend." Butters added.
"Well.." I started, then stopped.
"Well what? It's true you know.." Butters said, getting a little bit closer.
I looked at him awkwardly, and then carried on.
"I just don't want rumours that may be spread by you ruining mine and Kenny's relationship. People do tell me things, and i'm not sure if it's true." I finished.

"You think I would make rumours about you, Y/n?"
"I'm not actually that desperate, and In fact, I don't even know why I even like you!" Butters snapped, getting in my face.

I turned around and walked home to an empty house, having an absent mother and a pissed off boyfriend.